Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that shyt about hr long eps was just cap from somebody spreading shyt around on social media I guess. This ep felt like a tiny step back in pacing after last week but they're still poised to bring it home these last 2 episodes.

I wonder if that closeup of the fly on the blinds will mean anything at all.

Mephisto first comic appearance was as a fly so either that’s him or just a nod to his start.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
You only have 2 episodes left. Introducing a completely new element when you still have to explain Agnes, Wanda’s hex, Vision’s return, the Nexus, and bring some kind of closure to the Vision and Wanda grief story might be a bit much.
It would literally only take like 2 minutes of dialogue to explain everything

:comeon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You only have 2 episodes left. Introducing a completely new element when you still have to explain Agnes, Wanda’s hex, Vision’s return, the Nexus, and bring some kind of closure to the Vision and Wanda grief story might be a bit much.

Nightmare doesn't need to be explained, imo it's pretty clear this show is going to be wrapped up without answering much coming from the show and more coming from other up coming sources.

Anges, leads to nightmare, leads to mephisto, leads to dorm and shuma in the long run ... Imo.

A "low level" caster mind controlling someone like wanda without any help is kinda mehhhh

But I don't disagree with you. I just don't think they are going to tie up much in this show, it always seemed more like the appetizer rather than a full meal

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nightmare doesn't need to be explained, imo it's pretty clear this show is going to be wrapped up without answering much coming from the show and more coming from other up coming sources.

Anges, leads to nightmare, leads to mephisto, leads to dorm and shuma in the long run ... Imo.

A "low level" caster mind controlling someone like wanda without any help is kinda mehhhh

But I don't disagree with you. I just don't think they are going to tie up much in this show, it always seemed more like the appetizer rather than a full meal
Setting up the magic realms seems like something Loki, Thor, and Dr Strange will do.

If one of them had been brought up in an earlier episode or dark magic then I would see them being the final villain.

If WandaVision is one season, Wanda will be prioritized.

Mephisto or Nighttime will be definitely be brought up but the hex and saving the citizens seems like the main conclusion.

Like who is this broadcast for? Nightmare or Mephisto watching this?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Somebody pointed that as female lead series in this culture, they probably don't want Agnes simply being the crony of a more powerful man.
So there is a possibily if disney is being pollical that agnes is the final boss.
Or they switch nightmare gender

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I personally don't think he will be in this show but I feel most of this is leading up to him, maybe in Dr. Strange.

If the theme is the multiverse, I doubt it. Mephisto don't got shyt to do with that. Unless he's trying to merge his domain with their world's domain, but that would be lazy because that's literally dormammu's motivation in DS1.

The mephisto dream seems dead.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Next episode probably will be one of those flashbacks

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm agreeing with the side not expecting anyone else major to show. It's episode 7 and they just dropped the 'Agnes All Along' banger :stylin:, I don't see them introducing someone else major, outside of hints or slight teasers. Also agree that maybe you could think Agnes was shady, even with the fakeout with Vision last week :mjgrin:, but the average viewer wouldn't expect her to be a witch casting spells without any knowledge of the comics :skip:.

Elizabeth Olsen was getting her Modern Family on, especially with the design of the house. The theme music was more Office though and Vision had a great Jim look to the camera :obama:

Good episode for Monica as she has the Hex juice now :ohhh:, didn't realize how well this series would set her up for Captain Marvel 2.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If the theme is the multiverse, I doubt it. Mephisto don't got shyt to do with that. Unless he's trying to merge his domain with their world's domain, but that would be lazy because that's literally dormammu's motivation in DS1.

The mephisto dream seems dead.

Maybe but I still think Agatha and the kids will tie into him. Maybe she's trying to bring him back from something? :manny: