Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Someone mentioned nightmare, I think I prefer this over all other options.

Plus it would be perfect for a Dr strange tie in.

Agnes hopefully is just a midboss
Somebody pointed that as female lead series in this culture, they probably don't want Agnes simply being the crony of a more powerful man.
So there is a possibily if disney is being pollical that agnes is the final boss.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hope they don't change anyone's ethnicity in this :snoop:

Just keep them all white. I'm totally ok with that instead of pigeon holing a black face like the fox movie. Sue and Johnny are siblings but all of a sudden Johnny is black and sue is white :skip::beli:
Yeah, i always prefer original black character because they are usually written with their blackness as part of their back story.
just simply changing the race doesn't really make me related to the character more. Plus they own all the MCU now, there literally no reason to race bend, they can just have Luke Cage show up or Blade or anyone they want. They can just write in a black character from 70 years of comics instead of just changing someone else.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I thought this one was just solid even though It looked like they basically spent all episode debunking fan theories of a more complex plot. If the next two are like 35 minutes long though that would be shytty.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two things you and others need to understand. Yes, Marvel do films for casual comic book readers, but Marvel ALSO do these movies and now shows SPECIFICALLY FOR THE COMIC BOOKS FANS.

That's why they went OUT THEIR WAY in putting in those Easter Eggs that casual fans wouldn't catch, hidden clues that casual fans wouldn't catch and homages to classic storylines because of the fact they're for THOSE WHO READ THE COMICS.

So, keep that in mind when someone praise or are disappointed... they speaking among the MILLIONS that are or were avid comic book fans.

That all said, non or avid fan would of at least figured out Ages isn't who she say she was and even figured out she's a witch due to clues that had ZERO to do with the comics. Non-readers aren't stupid people either.

I never said non-readers aren’t smart to pick up on context clues or that people who are familiar with the comics aren’t allowed to be disappointed. I’m just saying that the bubbles on The Coli or Reddit aren’t necessarily reflective of the larger fanbase.

What clues were there that would allow someone with little to no knowledge of the comics to believe that Agnes was secretly a witch with supernatural powers? Her wearing a costume in the last episode? Yes, there was lots of reason to believe Agnes was suspect in general but come on now.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Vision ain't get annoyed with her lol, he got annoyed with playing along with the show. All these traffic lights and kids crossing to keep him from getting home, I'm gonna assume was Agnes' doing. At some point he remembered he didn't have to drive around with Darcy and obey traffic rules.

So Vision in traffic with Darcy didnt add to his annoyance?

This show is all about Puns so, Vision leaving Darcy alone to talk to herself was intentional

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I hope they don't change anyone's ethnicity in this :snoop:

Just keep them all white. I'm totally ok with that instead of pigeon holing a black face like the fox movie. Sue and Johnny are siblings but all of a sudden Johnny is black and sue is white :skip::beli:

It just put in my mind that F4 might end up being SWORD scientists who find themselves being classified as Sentient Weapons after the accident. :ehh:

As far as race switching characters - Kang is supposed to be a descendant of Reed Richards and he's been played by Jonathan Majors so...... :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody pointed that as female lead series in this culture, they probably don't want Agnes simply being the crony of a more powerful man.
So there is a possibily if disney is being pollical that agnes is the final boss.

Man that would be lame, they literally about to have the 3 most powerful people in the MCU be captain marvel, spectrum and scarlet witch.

I mean how much more do you need... Anges is midboss material if I ever seen someone.

Plus wanda being stuck in this perfect reality that slowly turning into a "Nightmare" would be an amazing segue into her and dr strange. Especially if she's trying to summon him or he's using Wanda to break free from wherever.

Side note, anyone think it's "strange" how they kinda avoid magic even to the point of not calling wanda scarlett witch, and describing her powers as more cosmic and sci fi... Only to do a complete 180 with anges at the end.

Truthfully Id prefer they leave asuch magic and mojo out of the MCU as much as possible anyway (they always make stories stupid, and are a cop out imo) plus I'm not huge on the super natural stuff as it is.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Man that would be lame, they literally about to have the 3 most powerful people in the MCU be captain marvel, spectrum and scarlet witch.

I mean how much more do you need... Anges is midboss material if I ever seen someone.

Plus wanda being stuck in this perfect reality that slowly turning into a "Nightmare" would be an amazing segue into her and dr strange. Especially if she's trying to summon him or he's using Wanda to break free from wherever.

Side note, anyone think it's "strange" how they kinda avoid magic even to the point of not calling wanda scarlett witch, and describing her powers as more cosmic and sci fi... Only to do a complete 180 with anges at the end.

Truthfully Id prefer they leave asuch magic and mojo out of the MCU as much as possible anyway (they always make stories stupid, and are a cop out imo) plus I'm not huge on the super natural stuff as it is.

You only have 2 episodes left. Introducing a completely new element when you still have to explain Agnes, Wanda’s hex, Vision’s return, the Nexus, and bring some kind of closure to the Vision and Wanda grief story might be a bit much.