Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like someone else said, y’all have to keep in mind that the average person watching this show is not paying attention to YouTube or Reddit fan theories, they haven’t read the comics so they don’t know what a House of M or Agatha Harkness is, aren’t thinking of Reed Richards when they hear an aerospace engineer talked about, etc.

This

The main people that should be hype over all this year it apart at every chance.

After ep 2 it's been all uphill.

I think we'll appreciate this show as a whole more once we get back to the cookie cutter formula like winter soldier and falcon and loki...etc etc

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This

The main people that should be hype over all this year it apart at every chance.

After ep 2 it's been all uphill.

I think we'll appreciate this show as a whole more once we get back to the cookie cutter formula like winter soldier and falcon and loki...etc etc

Like breh I know plenty of people that are watching every week and have no idea who or what the fukk a Mephisto is :russ:

People gotta think about the larger picture sometimes

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like someone else said, y’all have to keep in mind that the average person watching this show is not paying attention to YouTube or Reddit fan theories, they haven’t read the comics so they don’t know what a House of M or Agatha Harkness is, aren’t thinking of Reed Richards when they hear an aerospace engineer talked about, etc.

I just watched a YouTube video to understand what happened and i guess you gotta be deep into this shyt for it to make sense. The Olsen chick explained house of m in an interview saying the kids aren't real and she goes crazy.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
As for "Darcy", Im sure the writers know she's trash as an actress and they are forced to write for her....all this evident in the scene in the truck where Vision is stuck with her and gets annoyed then leaves her in the truck to talk to herself

Vision ain't get annoyed with her lol, he got annoyed with playing along with the show. All these traffic lights and kids crossing to keep him from getting home, I'm gonna assume was Agnes' doing. At some point he remembered he didn't have to drive around with Darcy and obey traffic rules.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And as I said before, the average non- comic book reader would of still saw the AGNES reveal a mile away. That was a bit TOO obvious.

Daps
Also found it kinda interesting that Monica's SWORD outfit looks to have borrowed design cues from

005-ultimates-145246-1280x0.jpg

with the darker shoulder parts and central logo too.:leon:

I hope they don't change anyone's ethnicity in this :snoop:

Just keep them all white. I'm totally ok with that instead of pigeon holing a black face like the fox movie. Sue and Johnny are siblings but all of a sudden Johnny is black and sue is white :skip::beli:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And as I said before, the average non- comic book reader would of still saw the AGNES reveal a mile away. That was a bit TOO obvious.

I don’t think it was all that subtle that she wasn’t under Wanda’s control like some of the others, but I don’t think casual fans are connecting the dots that she was really Agatha or even a witch herself period.

My point is that I think the people who actually saw that coming is a much smaller group than some realize.

Daps
So that shyt about hr long eps was just cap from somebody spreading shyt around on social media I guess. This ep felt like a tiny step back in pacing after last week but they're still poised to bring it home these last 2 episodes.

I wonder if that closeup of the fly on the blinds will mean anything at all.

That was Tommy :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just watched a YouTube video to understand what happened and i guess you gotta be deep into this shyt for it to make sense. The Olsen chick explained house of m in an interview saying the kids aren't real and she goes crazy.

I mean...that's not what starts house of m...but I'll let her cook.

You dont have to be deep into anything to like wandavision I think. I got people who didnt even watch avengers in love with the show

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I hope they don't change anyone's ethnicity in this :snoop:

Just keep them all white. I'm totally ok with that instead of pigeon holing a black face like the fox movie. Sue and Johnny are siblings but all of a sudden Johnny is black and sue is white :skip::beli:
:mjpls:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it was all that subtle that she wasn’t under Wanda’s control like some of the others, but I don’t think casual fans are connecting the dots that she was really Agatha or even a witch herself period.

My point is that I think the people who actually saw that coming is a much smaller group than some realize.

Two things you and others need to understand. Yes, Marvel do films for casual comic book readers, but Marvel ALSO do these movies and now shows SPECIFICALLY FOR THE COMIC BOOKS FANS.

That's why they went OUT THEIR WAY in putting in those Easter Eggs that casual fans wouldn't catch, hidden clues that casual fans wouldn't catch and homages to classic storylines because of the fact they're for THOSE WHO READ THE COMICS.

So, keep that in mind when someone praise or are disappointed... they speaking among the MILLIONS that are or were avid comic book fans.

That all said, non or avid fan would of at least figured out Ages isn't who she say she was and even figured out she's a witch due to clues that had ZERO to do with the comics. Non-readers aren't stupid people either.