Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everything you just said is irrelevant based on the fact that I'm implying that it would have been the best thing for them to do. Of course I don't fukking make the show nor control it.

That's like saying hey eating healthy is the best option but how many people actually do it

:stopitslime:
A lot of people do it, what are you talking about? There are millions of health nuts worldwide.
You were talking about something that has never happened. Not a good comparison.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Y'all Still think this "Mephisto" guy shows up?

Yeah because the circimstances kind of dictate it. They could always take a left turn but he's def in the cut just like Thanos was, which means we still may not actually see him much if at all in this series.

But Wanda and vision made the ki.... :ohhh:

Reverse immaculate conception.

:francis:

The dark lord giveth...

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Are agents of shield cannon or a different multiverse :jbhmm:

It's canon and it's own because they use MCU stuff, Coulson alone is canon. They even mentioned Thanos.

They can easily just write if off as part of the Multi-verse.

I brought it up because the book literally has the name on it and this one doesn't but we will see.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like someone else said, y’all have to keep in mind that the average person watching this show is not paying attention to YouTube or Reddit fan theories, they haven’t read the comics so they don’t know what a House of M or Agatha Harkness is, aren’t thinking of Reed Richards when they hear an aerospace engineer talked about, etc.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone mentioned nightmare, I think I prefer this over all other options.

Plus it would be perfect for a Dr strange tie in.

Agnes hopefully is just a midboss