Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Modern Family bit The Office's style but the bits with Wanda especially and the way the stuff involving the kids was the type of stuff from Modern Family. The music cues, too.
So both, which makes sense since everything is starting to fall apart.

The episode being called breaking the 4 the wall also laid heavy into that.

I was hoping for a small deadpool cameo/easter egg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Or maybe I just know good tv

:comeon:
Do you? The thing you wanted to happen, when has that ever happened in the history of television?
Fantastic Four was just an announcement by the time this was filming they didn't even have a director but you want them to cast a major character for it now? It was never a realistic reveal/rumor. People just wishing on a star.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Do you? The thing you wanted to happen, when has that ever happened in the history of television?
Fantastic Four was just an announcement by the time this was filming they didn't even have a director but you want them to cast a major character for it now? It was never a realistic reveal/rumor. People just wishing on a star.
Everything you just said is irrelevant based on the fact that I'm implying that it would have been the best thing for them to do. Of course I don't fukking make the show nor control it.

That's like saying hey eating healthy is the best option but how many people actually do it

:stopitslime:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So both, which makes sense since everything is starting to fall apart.

The episode being called breaking the 4 the wall also laid heavy into that.

I was hoping for a small deadpool cameo/easter egg
i woulda lost my shyt!

5pcUsR0.png