Far From Home - ended in a cliffhanger
Ironically the sly stallone movie cliffhanger didnt end with a cliffhanger

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall do realize that the entire MCU is an ongoing storyline and there will eventually be cliffhangers to keep the story going right?

:gucci:

Civil War - ended in a cliffhanger

Ragnarok - ended in a cliffhanger

Infinity War - ended in a cliffhanger

Ant Man and the Wasp - ended in a cliffhanger

Far From Home - ended in a cliffhanger
You continue to keep missing the point.

The issue is the idea that was tossed out that Wandavision would end its run without explaining anything and all the open threads and questions would be answered in a big screen movie a year later.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure it’s been posted here, I don’t feel like going through every page...but The Pietro Funko Pop literally has quotation marks around the name when no other does.. looks like it’s really not him

although technically it could just be because that’s what he’s referred to in WV when his actual name is Peter :yeshrug:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as the use of the word "cliff hanger", in relation to Disney+ series or the MCU movies....that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about answers to questions we've had since day 1.

Which again, isn't the same thing as "Infinity War".

Imagine at the end of "Infinity War" we had no idea what Thanos motivation was, or if he was even the bad guy. And the movie was 6 hours long. And we were expected to wait a year to get answers to the same questions we had before the movie started. :dead:

There should be a cliff hanger and/or plot threads that carry over to the rest of the MCU but by the end of this season most of the theories in this thread need to be proven, or disproven. This shyt ain't "Lost", man.

Fred.

I think people are misinterpreting what you mean like it’s black and white, as if it’s all or none...I agree, these main plot points do and I believe will be wrapped up/revealed..but obviously being the mcu, of course it’s all part of a larger narrative that will carry over

Daps
He was so overpowered in DOFP that they had sent him home in the movie because he could've ended it in like 5 minutes.

In the second movie, they overdid the school scene.

Dude did almost KO Apocalypse on his own :mjlol:

I gotta admit I loved it tho. Fox Xmen is nothing but pure unfettered fukkery so sometimes you just gotta lean into it :mjgrin: