Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
That would be seriously fukked up if they end this show with all sorts of loose ends hanging around and the only way to get answers is to go see a movie that won't be released for over a year from now.

I'm watching WandaVision...I want answers to the mysteries of WandaVision in this show not Dr. Strange's second movie.
Shows do this all the time with cliffhangers and shyt, you sound spoiled as fukk :russ: the Simpsons made us wait to show us that Maggie Simpson shot mr burns

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to place a spoiler tag on my post below. I noticed a few slight similarities between this show and a movie that came out many years ago. This is not a theory. I’m just listing the similarities for fun

Witches of Eastwick. In this movie the main characters (3 witches) lost their husbands some kind of way, similar to Wanda losing Vision. If the theories are right about Agnes and Dottie being witches then that makes 3 with Wanda included, which the movie was centered around. Jack Nicholson spent most of the movie trying to charm the women and gain their trust but ended up being the Devil (which would be similar if Mephisto or someone else appears) Jack was stirring up trouble when he first got into town like Pietro is now. He also manifested the witches worst fears, similar to Wanda seeing a dead Vision and a dead Pietro.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Shows do this all the time with cliffhangers and shyt, you sound spoiled as fukk :russ: the Simpsons made us wait to show us that Maggie Simpson shot mr burns
A cliffhanger on a TV show is usually wrapped up on the next season of that TV show. And it usually happens a few months later since most TV shows end their seasons around April/May and come back on around September/October.

What you are advocating for is that The "Who Shot Mr. Burns" cliffhanger should've been revealed in a fukking Futurama movie a year later.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
A cliffhanger on a TV show is usually wrapped up on the next season of that TV show. And it usually happens a few months later since most TV shows end their seasons around April/May and come back on around September/October.

What you are advocating for is that The "Who Shot Mr. Burns" cliffhanger should've been revealed in a fukking Futurama movie a year later.
Breh we literally had to wait a whole year after everyone was snapped away in Infinity War

But just keep bytching and complaining

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Infinity War release date 2018
Endgame release date 2019

:patrice:

Both avengers but the waiting time precedent has been set

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Breh we literally had to wait a whole year after everyone was snapped away in Infinity War

But just keep bytching and complaining
Did Thanos snap everyone away in an episode of Agents of Shield?
No? Then its not the same thing

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

nit pick, brehs

:mjlol:

see you next marvel event :mjlit:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sir hex I think you just already made up your mind about how you want this show to be paced:russ: honestly this show linking to the movies is what sparked my interest, regardless on how much they spent on the show , I feel like that they are still looking at the movies as the main dish, remember the movies brought the casuals to this show , ijs :yeshrug:

They have literally said that they are shifting focus to streaming though lol, meaning while there will be big movies in between, most of the effort is going to go into making Marvel in to prestige TV.

TV shows work so much better for character development and once they get this shyt rolling, having 3 or 4 shows with weekly episodes in rotation is going to be just as much of if not more of the main attraction because it's going to up the comic issue-like immersion factor for their content in particular.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Infinity War release date 2018
Endgame release date 2019

:patrice:

Both avengers but the waiting time precedent has been set
Why are all of you acting like this is in any way the same thing?
You all keep conveniently skipping over the notion that a TV show that has basically been a mystery from episode one could not reveal what the fukk has been going on in said TV show but rather in an entirely different character's movie that wouldn't come out for another year. And that isn't even set in stone with COVID.
That is the point that seems to be flying over all of your heads.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That would be seriously fukked up if they end this show with all sorts of loose ends hanging around and the only way to get answers is to go see a movie that won't be released for over a year from now.

I'm watching WandaVision...I want answers to the mysteries of WandaVision in this show not Dr. Strange's second movie.

From what I understand, WV's story arc, while for sure is laying the grounds for other stuff is going to be complete. I honestly don't think we'll get a "season 2", even if there's another show centered around Wanda it won't be to tie up loose ends.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the use of the word "cliff hanger", in relation to Disney+ series or the MCU movies....that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about answers to questions we've had since day 1.

Which again, isn't the same thing as "Infinity War".

Imagine at the end of "Infinity War" we had no idea what Thanos motivation was, or if he was even the bad guy. And the movie was 6 hours long. And we were expected to wait a year to get answers to the same questions we had before the movie started. :dead:

There should be a cliff hanger and/or plot threads that carry over to the rest of the MCU but by the end of this season most of the theories in this thread need to be proven, or disproven. This shyt ain't "Lost", man.

Fred.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

the end of the show will probably raise more questions that will get answered in the movies. but sometimes in comics they will leave some loose end to get tied up later