Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
probably not, but the last three episode are supposedly an hour each, which means they have an entire lord of the rings movie worth of time to explain stuff. Not sure why people keep insisting there isn't enough time to introduce anymore new shyt.
Agreed. Just cause the show as been slow paced so far doesn't mean it can't switch and kick up the action with the quickness. They still have two movies worth of time to explain everything so they could still go anywhere with the story.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
theyre gonna drop all this over 3 episodes?

My guess is nightware pops up at the last episode like Thanos did at the ending credits of Avengers- setting him up as a big bad in DS2
The pietro reveal has to happen before the season ends (although I guess it doesnt have to be revealed in this show..."pietro could be in DS2 but whether its Wandavision of DS2...im pretty certain "pietro" is Chthon)
one of the episodes is dedicated to showing what exactly happened after Endgame (I think its epi 8) and Agnes role- my theory is the darkhold comes up in that episode

Daps
Well said, I think that may be it. I like that word haunting cause I’ve been thinking about it ever since as well. I took out the trash Tuesday night and it was mad foggy and surprisingly quiet on my block. I thought of that scene where Wanda says no after seeing the sword agent and I did that quick walk/run back inside the crib wtf

That shows how great this show in. Got grown men shook :banderas:

And folks in here tryna say this ain't good tv :rudy::camby:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
The show moves “deceptively” slow. Despite it seeming like a slow burn this show has already managed to introduce a grown Monica rambeau and lead us up to a point where we pretty much know she will mutate and get her photon powers. Taken a character(quicksilver) from the x men “multiverse” and placed him in the mcu (supposedly). Given us even more glimpses of how much the world has changes since the snap (FFH did not do a good job of this in my opinion, made it a joke). Finally has changed our whole outlook on how we view Wanda and her powers. Look back on how clumsy she was with her powers initially. Was casting struggle spells that simple minded hulk could shake off, she Could barely survive Corvus Glaive and proxima midnight attacks. But after vision died she now has waaaay more focus. Look how she did thanos in endgame to know how crazy and effortlessly she is using her powers especially the scene where she punks that FBI agent. The show would have taken a step back if she had seemed weaker in this show than her endgame self but we all see her progress skill wise despite her depression and ptsd like mental spells....

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
The show moves “deceptively” slow. Despite it seeming like a slow burn this show has already managed to introduce a grown Monica rambeau and lead us up to a point where we pretty much know she will mutate and get her photon powers. Taken a character(quicksilver) from the x men “multiverse” and placed him in the mcu (supposedly). Given us even more glimpses of how much the world has changes since the snap (FFH did not do a good job of this in my opinion, made it a joke). Finally has changed our whole outlook on how we view Wanda and her powers. Look back on how clumsy she was with her powers initially. Was casting struggle spells that simple minded hulk could shake off, she Could barely survive Corvus Glaive and proxima midnight attacks. But after vision died she now has waaaay more focus. Look how she did thanos in endgame to know how crazy and effortlessly she is using her powers especially the scene where she punks that FBI agent. The show would have taken a step back if she had seemed weaker in this show than her endgame self but we all see her progress skill wise despite her depression and ptsd like mental spells....
AOA Wanda is like a street magician compared to WV Wanda it is dope seeing her harness her power and I feel like this just the tip of the iceberg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Ultron is Hayward
Nightware is the main villian BUT
"Pietro" is either Chthon OR Loki......I am leaning more towards Chthon
Agnes is using the Darkhold to help Wanda create the hexes
Loki isn’t in this timeline. I don’t think hayward is evil at all it’s just the last 5 years hardened him and he doesn’t want it to happen again

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
2 things.

1.) I dont think the Xmen universe Quicksilver will exist beyond this series. His role in this whole thing will be wrapped up/ concluded by series end.
(Unless Feige has came out and said otherwise).

2.) I got a feeling the conclusion of this series is going to piss alot of people off and end on a cliffhanger or some unresolved issue. The finale will leave more questions than answers. And leave a tie-in that leads directly into DS:MoM.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
AOA Wanda is like a street magician compared to WV Wanda it is dope seeing her harness her power and I feel like this just the tip of the iceberg

Actually she was quite powerful in AOU, she just didn't get enough screen time.

This is why I think someone else is helping her.

I think it's Apocalypse.:patrice:

He came in and gave her that extra boost. He's using her to create his 4 horseman.

He already has 3

1. Fake Quicksilver
2. Wican
3. Speed

The 4th is Monica. Once she powers up, Wanda will put a hex on the entire world, the the final episode will end like this

:hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Went to the end of the credits of all the episodes:

Disney app recommended watch always comes up as Age Of Ultron, no other MCU product :merchant::troll:

:lupe:

Lol true ...I revisited that movie and it wasn’t bad

That movie was never bad..... people tried to pile on and slander it more than it deserved to be slandered.