Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Daps
Not to sound like a bytch, but does anyone get freaked out when Agnes asked Wanda if she should take it from the top? That scene creeped me the fukk out and idk why. I can watch horror thriller movies all day and not feel an ounce of fear, but that scene made me want to turn the lights on last night :mjlol:

Not to sound like a punk... :mjlol:but I had the same reaction.

Every time something weird happens, it almost has a haunting feel to it. I've been feeling like that since the first episode when Wanda went ":demonic: no"

That scene had me :merchant::lupe:

And also the scene where they showed dead vision. I was watching late at night with the lights out and got :picard::hamster:

I wonder if it's because those scenes are so out of place in the sitcom feel of the show that it makes those moments hit you harder

Like if this was Falcon and Winter Soldier and those same scenes happened, we would probably laugh it off since those shows are gonna be full of action and violence

But in the context of a family sitcom, especially sitcoms that most of us grew up watching, having scenes like those are such a hard contrast to the setting that it actually touches a nerve in us.

My theory at least :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As far as the use of the word "cliff hanger", in relation to Disney+ series or the MCU movies....that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm talking about answers to questions we've had since day 1.

Which again, isn't the same thing as "Infinity War".

Imagine at the end of "Infinity War" we had no idea what Thanos motivation was, or if he was even the bad guy. And the movie was 6 hours long. And we were expected to wait a year to get answers to the same questions we had before the movie started. :dead:

There should be a cliff hanger and/or plot threads that carry over to the rest of the MCU but by the end of this season most of the theories in this thread need to be proven, or disproven. This shyt ain't "Lost", man.

Fred.

that slow burn has e-grows all kinda confused

PbEpreK.png

X5kmDlv.png

GI3TjhS.png

fHGEOEn.png

thorgoat1.jpg

NWCG6Wl.png

gVCoEKH.png

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to sound like a punk... :mjlol:but I had the same reaction.

Every time something weird happens, it almost has a haunting feel to it. I've been feeling like that since the first episode when Wanda went ":demonic: no"

That scene had me :merchant::lupe:

And also the scene where they showed dead vision. I was watching late at night with the lights out and got :picard::hamster:

I wonder if it's because those scenes are so out of place in the sitcom feel of the show that it makes those moments hit you harder

Like if this was Falcon and Winter Soldier and those same scenes happened, we would probably laugh it off since those shows are gonna be full of action and violence

But in the context of a family sitcom, especially sitcoms that most of us grew up watching, having scenes like those are such a hard contrast to the setting that it actually touches a nerve in us.

My theory at least :yeshrug:
Well said, I think that may be it. I like that word haunting cause I’ve been thinking about it ever since as well. I took out the trash Tuesday night and it was mad foggy and surprisingly quiet on my block. I thought of that scene where Wanda says no after seeing the sword agent and I did that quick walk/run back inside the crib wtf

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the past few weeks after watching an episode, I go watch reaction videos, the reaction to the reaction videos and easter eggs. By the time I get to Thursday i'm like

tenor.gif

But once I wake up Friday morning, i'm like

better_call_tyrone.gif

Once I see the new episode

tenor.gif

100%, last time a tv show had me like this was GOT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn....I thought about this last week but now Im really wondering....does Wanda survive Doctor Strange 2?

There's no way they kill off Wanda.

She's a popular character (especially now), the actress is relatively young, and afaik has never expressed any desire to stop playing the character. Killing her off would be a waste of potential and $$$.

That's not to say they won't make her a villain or something, but I highly doubt they kill her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That would be seriously fukked up if they end this show with all sorts of loose ends hanging around and the only way to get answers is to go see a movie that won't be released for over a year from now.

I'm watching WandaVision...I want answers to the mysteries of WandaVision in this show not Dr. Strange's second movie.
How's that any different than TV shows that leave cliff hangers until the next season that won't be released for at least a year later?

EDIT: My bad I see other people made this same point and you responded.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ultron is Hayward
Nightware is the main villian BUT
"Pietro" is either Chthon OR Loki......I am leaning more towards Chthon
Agnes is using the Darkhold to help Wanda create the hexes
theyre gonna drop all this over 3 episodes?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
theyre gonna drop all this over 3 episodes?
probably not, but the last three episode are supposedly an hour each, which means they have an entire lord of the rings movie worth of time to explain stuff. Not sure why people keep insisting there isn't enough time to introduce anymore new shyt.