Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up man, back up a sec.

This whole convo started because dude I quoted said "how would Pietro know Vision died?"

I countered with it probably didn't mean anything, since Pietro also knew Wanda was from Sokovia.

Now you're saying her being from Sokovia is public knowledge. Ok, cool. But so is Vision's death. :dead:

So why is one seen as some kind of clue, and the other isn't?

This is why I said there's no rhyme or reason to half these theories.

And you completely lost me with the "she seen Pietro's face in 'Kick Ass'". Pietro is an X-Men, he's not the actor in that movie. It was a throwaway joke for the fans.

Fred.

:mjlol:

Some of these posters are taking the multiverse way too seriously lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not sure if this has been mentioned before - but is it possible that both mephisto and nightmare will be introduced? (as in 2 separate characters OR its gonna be a mash up/amalgam of the two)

It could happen but with 3 episodes left time is running out to introduce and/or explain half the theories in the thread.

Fred.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
It could happen but with 3 episodes left time is running out to introduce and/or explain half the theories in the thread.

Fred.
Not really, it’s looking like that these side shows will be direct ties into upcoming movies, kinda makes you think that they will tie up the loose ends when the movies drop ....IMO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really, it’s looking like that these side shows will be direct ties into upcoming movies, kinda makes you think that they will tie up the loose ends when the movies drop ....IMO

The next Dr. Strange movie (and apparently Spider-Man) ties into this but I wouldn't expect more answers from a 2 hour movie, than we've gotten from a 6 hour series.

If even 25% of the theories in this thread are correct this show is going to have to start addressing them no later than the next ep. Ideally, last week's ep.

Fred.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The next Dr. Strange movie (and apparently Spider-Man) ties into this but I wouldn't expect more answers from a 2 hour movie, than we've gotten from a 6 hour series.

If even 25% of the theories in this thread are correct this show is going to have to start addressing them no later than the next ep. Ideally, last week's ep.

Fred.
I feel like the side shows are here to build up excitement to whatever movie that it leads to, especially this one , we shall see, the main dishes are still the mcu movies, I wouldn’t be surprised if they left deeper details for the movies

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the side shows are here to build up excitement to whatever movie that it leads to, especially this one , we shall see, the main dishes are still the mcu movies, I wouldn’t be surprised if they left deeper details for the movies

I don't think Marvel sees this as anything other than a main dish. "Wandavision" cost $200+ million, that's more than half the MCU movies.

Fred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That would be seriously fukked up if they end this show with all sorts of loose ends hanging around and the only way to get answers is to go see a movie that won't be released for over a year from now.

I'm watching WandaVision...I want answers to the mysteries of WandaVision in this show not Dr. Strange's second movie.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I don't think Marvel sees this as anything other than a main dish. "Wandavision" cost $200+ million, that's more than half the MCU movies.

Fred.
Sir hex I think you just already made up your mind about how you want this show to be paced:russ: honestly this show linking to the movies is what sparked my interest, regardless on how much they spent on the show , I feel like that they are still looking at the movies as the main dish, remember the movies brought the casuals to this show , ijs :yeshrug: