Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man I’ve really enjoyed this. Didn’t really have any expectations going in because I barely followed it.
Same, I legit thought it was just a random show with Wanda and Vision acting out random sitcoms that had nothing to do with the MCU. This is a pleasant surprise this show is dope. And I kind of like that they are releasing it weekly because it gives me something to look forward too

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

:patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It is public record about Wanda's and Pietro's background. We had a full rehash of their bios a few episodes ago when Agent Haywood was going through Wanda's background. It is not hard for anyone to know where Pietro's from. Whomever is portraying Pietro should know the general basics of his background and where he and Wanda are from and their general powers. Again, when he was speaking on childhood memory, he was more than likely making it up and using Wanda's emotional state as an excuse that she's suppressing her memories which gives him cover.

But trying to assume that every Easter Egg means more than just an Easter Egg, don't overthink it. Keep in mind, this is still WANDA'S WORLD. The only difference from this episode from the rest is that she's losing control. So, there are "pop references" like of Kick-Ass which stars both the Quicksilver actors. And that could be summed up that she seen the movie before and recognized that fake Pietro's face from that movie. It is clear that in the MCU they have pop references, so it's not unheard of, plus you see while they were leaving the theater the show titles of "The Incredibles" and "The Parent Trap", both meta-references that speaks on Wanda's current mindstate and her world. It's not much more deeper than that.

Hold up man, back up a sec.

This whole convo started because dude I quoted said "how would Pietro know Vision died?"

I countered with it probably didn't mean anything, since Pietro also knew Wanda was from Sokovia.

Now you're saying her being from Sokovia is public knowledge. Ok, cool. But so is Vision's death. :dead:

So why is one seen as some kind of clue, and the other isn't?

This is why I said there's no rhyme or reason to half these theories.

And you completely lost me with the "she seen Pietro's face in 'Kick Ass'". Pietro is an X-Men, he's not the actor in that movie. It was a throwaway joke for the fans.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
he called vision a booger ...
what is he doing in that video ..?
and that is just before the "i eat yo magic" advert

that means old boy is not QS and that means that he is evil.

• Dap
Reactions: hex