Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It is public record about Wanda's and Pietro's background. We had a full rehash of their bios a few episodes ago when Agent Haywood was going through Wanda's background. It is not hard for anyone to know where Pietro's from. Whomever is portraying Pietro should know the general basics of his background and where he and Wanda are from and their general powers. Again, when he was speaking on childhood memory, he was more than likely making it up and using Wanda's emotional state as an excuse that she's suppressing her memories which gives him cover.

But trying to assume that every Easter Egg means more than just an Easter Egg, don't overthink it. Keep in mind, this is still WANDA'S WORLD. The only difference from this episode from the rest is that she's losing control. So, there are "pop references" like of Kick-Ass which stars both the Quicksilver actors. And that could be summed up that she seen the movie before and recognized that fake Pietro's face from that movie. It is clear that in the MCU they have pop references, so it's not unheard of, plus you see while they were leaving the theater the show titles of "The Incredibles" and "The Parent Trap", both meta-references that speaks on Wanda's current mindstate and her world. It's not much more deeper than that.

the hex ...

the hex is a confused multi-dimension connected mish-mash of realities all collapsed into each other, and that includes our own one.

hence all the crazy references, statements and the confusion.

in the end the hex nexus will collapse into one multi-reality connected confluence of multi-reality confusion :picard:

dr strange 2 and spider man 3 will resolve all of this and then finally the truth of the hex will no longer be deniable.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah I remember now, I think it was Shuri who was trying to get it out.

I own my flattop :flabbynsick:

I haven't seen the movie since it was in theaters so that's my excuse. I remember mostly everything else about it tho :ehh:

Nah the movie came out years ago and I legit forgot :dead:

It’s been less than 3 years since Infinity War dropped:snoop:

2018 not 2008 :deadrose:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It is public record about Wanda's and Pietro's background. We had a full rehash of their bios a few episodes ago when Agent Haywood was going through Wanda's background. It is not hard for anyone to know where Pietro's from. Whomever is portraying Pietro should know the general basics of his background and where he and Wanda are from and their general powers. Again, when he was speaking on childhood memory, he was more than likely making it up and using Wanda's emotional state as an excuse that she's suppressing her memories which gives him cover.

But trying to assume that every Easter Egg means more than just an Easter Egg, don't overthink it. Keep in mind, this is still WANDA'S WORLD. The only difference from this episode from the rest is that she's losing control. So, there are "pop references" like of Kick-Ass which stars both the Quicksilver actors. And that could be summed up that she seen the movie before and recognized that fake Pietro's face from that movie. It is clear that in the MCU they have pop references, so it's not unheard of, plus you see while they were leaving the theater the show titles of "The Incredibles" and "The Parent Trap", both meta-references that speaks on Wanda's current mindstate and her world. It's not much more deeper than that.
Public records mean nothing if you can use magic..you can always cheat and get info.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
bc he looks like satan...you its more about imagery in China than anything....unless they plan to change how he looks
In Marvel, we got Mephisto, an actual character called Satan, Surtur, Blackheart is Mephisto's son, Nightmare...Dormannu is of course extremely dangerous in his own dimension just like Mephisto usually is.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Public records mean nothing if you can use magic..you can always cheat and get info.

That's partially my point. Asking how this version Pietro know certain references and what not isn't that deep to even figure out. He SHOW know....

• Dap
Reactions: R=G