Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I thought it was mephisto at first mainly bc of the actual comic book connection but I now think the big bad is Nightmare- and he will extend into DS2
It was rumored he was the big bad before they changed directors. I believe in the comics- Nightmare feeds of magic energy so it makes sense why he is using Wanda and allowing her to have kids....she produced another entity with magic powers for him to feed on.

Westview is just a manifestation of her dream life but in reality its....a nightmare...and I still think its possible Evan Peters is nightmare

It will be dope of Dr Strange shows up at the end and repeat what was told to him to Wanda :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I thought it was mephisto at first mainly bc of the actual comic book connection but I now think the big bad is Nightmare- and he will extend into DS2
It was rumored he was the big bad before they changed directors. I believe in the comics- Nightmare feeds of magic energy so it makes sense why he is using Wanda and allowing her to have kids....she produced another entity with magic powers for him to feed on.

Westview is just a manifestation of her dream life but in reality its....a nightmare...and I still think its possible Evan Peters is nightmare
I think it’s nightmare based solely off the fact that fbi guy in EP 5 or 6 said they had to stop Wanda to end this nightmare. Mephisto I think comes in stranges movie.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It will be dope of Dr Strange shows up at the end and repeat what was told to him to Wanda :russ:

giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
due to comics:

"But Thomas and William weren’t exactly totally unreal. Wanda was able to give them life by using two scattered fragments of the soul of the powerful demon known as Mephisto, whose essence had been shattered by the young mutant child of the Fantastic Four, Franklin Richards. The twins’ souls were then reabsorbed back into Mephisto when he returned to life. But because of the power Wanda was able to put into her offspring, they destroyed him from within."
I liked the Master Pandemonium version of the story just for this imagery alone:

VWz6GL9.jpg

UVoTKyc.jpg

4GLOmn3.jpg

That is some prime comic book fukkery right there.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Or they could not reference that fact that he is satan? I mean they put Hela in movie. even Surtur. Why not just say Mephisto is something similiar to them?

He's not actually Satan anyway. He just pretends to be.

Regardless, China don't play that shyt at all. Which is currently a moot point because Disney+ doesn't stream in China.

Fred.