Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I loved the QS scenes in the X-men movies, dope shyt. Much more memorable than the MCU's QS but still Peitro > Peter. And Fox is one of the main reasons why his character wasn't really allowed to be memorable enough to compete.

only if you (incorrectly) think that the MCU-QS's story finished when he died in AoU.

it didn't. WandaVision is more Pietro's story than Fox's-QS's.

weaker showing

:mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
So whats the theory on vision now?

Could he still be something that she created but he has taken on a consciousness of his on like ultron?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What is the source of everyone being so sure that Mephisto will be in this?

He was the main villain of the original story that surrounded the birth of wanda's kids.

But I'm with you, I think the Mephisto theory is falling apart and people are just grasping at straws until the end.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He was the main villain of the original story that surrounded the birth of wanda's kids.

But I'm with you, I think the Mephisto theory is falling apart and people are just grasping at straws until the end.
I'm firmly on the side of there not being a mystery about who is doing this to Wanda but rather how did Wanda get powerful enough to do what she's doing.
Because like I posted before: Wanda is the hero and the villain of this show.
She is behind everything we are seeing but we just don't know for sure how she is doing it and sometimes she seems just as clueless.
Which is why the Mind Stone being the way she's doing all of this is the theory I'm sticking with.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm firmly on the side of there not being a mystery about who is doing this to Wanda but rather how did Wanda get powerful enough to do what she's doing.
She is behind everything we are seeing but we just don't know for sure how she is doing it and sometimes she seems just as clueless.
Which is why the Mind Stone being the way she's doing all of this is the theory I'm sticking with.

I do think someone or something started it, but Wanda took it to the next level. A lot of people think Wanda could be possessed, that theory has a lot of evidence supporting it, since her accent comes and goes, and it happens in the comics from time to time.

I don't think Agnes and Herb's behavior to this point should be ignored.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

marvel is not going to just repeat themselves. especially when they have spent so much time trying to be different to the last time out.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not saying it’s Mephisto but I think the Mephisto theory can be attributed to her admitting that she was in a hopeless dark place, with the body of a very dead version of Vision and no memory on how she got to where she is now. Who or what else comes to you when you have nowhere to turn and you are at your lowest? (in fictional movies). It can be a number of people or entities.

I like the idea of the mind stone possessing or influencing Wanda but the mind stone was already possessing people in the first avengers, it’s been done.

Also Wanda being a villain/hero is repetitive as she started out as a villain in AOU and then became a hero. This feels like a classic case of someone taking advantage of another person’s grief.

Instead of her becoming the villain in the Strange Movie, he might take her under his wing so that she can learn to control her powers. This way she could fight and ward off any supernatural entities going forward

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
As much as I love the MCU I’ve learned that the online speculation and theories are far more interesting than the actual plot sometimes.

The end of this will probably be more about Wanda and her breakdown than Mephisto/Nightmare or some other outside force.

Agnes is probably the main villain and will most likely be killed off at the end of the series.

shyt is piff regardless.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m not saying it’s Mephisto but I think the Mephisto theory can be attributed to her admitting that she was in a hopeless dark place, with the body of a very dead version of Vision and no memory on how she got to where she is now. Who or what else comes to you when you have nowhere to turn and you are at your lowest? (in fictional movies). It can be a number of people or entities.

I like the idea of the mind stone possessing or influencing Wanda but the mind stone was already possessing people in the first avengers, it’s been done.

Also Wanda being a villain/hero is repetitive as she started out as a villain in AOU and then became a hero. This feels like a classic case of someone taking advantage of another person’s grief.

Instead of her becoming the villain in the Strange Movie, he might take her under his wing so that she can learn to control her powers. This way she could fight and ward off any supernatural entities going forward

I keep thinking about how Visions coworker was going through grief of his fathers illness when he regained control and I don’t think that was a coincidence either. The hex probably feeds on negative emotions.

My theory is that Wanda got visions body and Mephisto approached her and told her the only way to bring him back was to recreate the stones (or take some from someplace else) and she created the Hex. The effects of recreating the infinity stones (aka the commercials) is also opening the Multiverse and Mephisto not being able to bring someone dead back to life instead grabbed a QS from another universe to keep her occupied and filled his head up with the prior MCU QS’s memories and he is controlling him. I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out that physically Mephisto can’t interact on earth or something. Which could be cool, because he could be played by a lot of actors/actresses in other shows.

Mephisto needs to kids to be ripe (aka older) to then take the stones and subconsciously Wanda is trying to hide the stones from him. Also Agness is definitely working with Mephisto and keeps things moving along as planned.

I actually think the kids are the stones. There is a good chance both Vision and the kids do not survive this.......

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the source of everyone being so sure that Mephisto will be in this?
due to comics:

"But Thomas and William weren’t exactly totally unreal. Wanda was able to give them life by using two scattered fragments of the soul of the powerful demon known as Mephisto, whose essence had been shattered by the young mutant child of the Fantastic Four, Franklin Richards. The twins’ souls were then reabsorbed back into Mephisto when he returned to life. But because of the power Wanda was able to put into her offspring, they destroyed him from within."

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
10 seconds before "Pietro" called Vision a "booger" in ep. 6

Pietro was standing at the bottom of the stairs picking his nose and eating his boogers.

:picard: and :picard:

giphy.gif

if was just before the "i eat yo magic" advert as well ...

Last edited: