Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
As much as I love the MCU I’ve learned that the online speculation and theories are far more interesting than the actual plot sometimes.

The end of this will probably be more about Wanda and her breakdown than Mephisto/Nightmare or some other outside force.

Agnes is probably the main villain and will most likely be killed off at the end of the series.

shyt is piff regardless.

I remember spending hours theorising on where that Soul Stone was! ALl the shyt I could think of and turns out fukking Red Skull was just hoarding that shyt on some unknown planet!:martin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I remember spending hours theorising on where that Soul Stone was! ALl the shyt I could think of and turns out fukking Red Skull was just hoarding that shyt on some unknown planet!:martin:

a lot of people thought it was in wakanda :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I just had a thought maybe the people who vanished have enough radiation exposure to trigger a mutation that seems like the safest way to introduce them if it’s people who didn’t it might raise too many questions

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
1VIK6QJ.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's put it this way. Mephisto aka the Marvel version of SATAN is who what the vast majority believe is behind everything, he is someone who is ABLE to go through different multiverses and therefore would have that kind of knowledge he can pull from.

I understand all that.

I'm asking why would Mephisto have them in their OG comic outfits?

Why would he have them making "Kick Ass" jokes?

Some of this shyt is obviously just meta humor that people are over thinking.

Fred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I understand all that.

I'm asking why would Mephisto have them in their OG comic outfits?

Why would he have them making "Kick Ass" jokes?

Some of this shyt is obviously just meta humor that people are over thinking.

Fred.
The people trying to make their Halloween costumes be some major plot point instead of a bit of fan service always struck me as folks looking to deeply into something that obviously doesn't mean anything.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
He was the main villain of the original story that surrounded the birth of wanda's kids.

But I'm with you, I think the Mephisto theory is falling apart and people are just grasping at straws until the end.

I thought it was mephisto at first mainly bc of the actual comic book connection but I now think the big bad is Nightmare- and he will extend into DS2
It was rumored he was the big bad before they changed directors. I believe in the comics- Nightmare feeds of magic energy so it makes sense why he is using Wanda and allowing her to have kids....she produced another entity with magic powers for him to feed on.

Westview is just a manifestation of her dream life but in reality its....a nightmare...and I still think its possible Evan Peters is nightmare

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m not saying it’s Mephisto but I think the Mephisto theory can be attributed to her admitting that she was in a hopeless dark place, with the body of a very dead version of Vision and no memory on how she got to where she is now. Who or what else comes to you when you have nowhere to turn and you are at your lowest? (in fictional movies). It can be a number of people or entities.

I like the idea of the mind stone possessing or influencing Wanda but the mind stone was already possessing people in the first avengers, it’s been done.

Also Wanda being a villain/hero is repetitive as she started out as a villain in AOU and then became a hero. This feels like a classic case of someone taking advantage of another person’s grief.

Instead of her becoming the villain in the Strange Movie, he might take her under his wing so that she can learn to control her powers. This way she could fight and ward off any supernatural entities going forward
It having been done before is the main reason why I think it is the most likely explanation for everything that is happening now.