Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So the Hex is probably going to make mutants considering Monica is going to get powers from re entering the Hex, right? B...b..but Multiverse :mjlol:

The key is you have to go through the radiation multiple times. And I also think it has to be combined with something you already have.

Her moms worked with Danvers, and they both worked with experimental tech powered by the space stone. Her moms was predisposed and may have passed along a minor mutation to Monica, which combined with the hex radiation gives her powers :manny:

I don't think mutants will be introduced in this series.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The key is you have to go through the radiation multiple times. And I also think it has to be combined with something you already have.

Her moms worked with Danvers, and they both worked with experimental tech powered by the space stone. Her moms was predisposed and may have passed along a minor mutation to Monica, which combined with the hex radiation gives her powers :manny:

I don't think mutants will be introduced in this series.
Well the going in and out is just an exposure issue. If at the end the HEX explodes or some shyt and the radiation is just in the air, then I'm sure it wouldn't be all that different then being exposed to it three times. Also, it seems they had her bloodwork already and the only reason they could tell the difference was because her original bloodwork was normal. They could track the mutation so even though you could be right, it would fit if it was only the HEX.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really.... this version of Pietro said something about their childhood in which Wanda outright stated she never remembered that. Dude is making that shyt up and claiming Wanda had repressed her memories as an excuse.

Ehhh...she said she didn't remember though :patrice:

I have to rewatch to confirm

Let me quote myself and high light the most relevant part:

Eh, I wouldn't put too much thought into that.

Fox Quicksilver also had memories of MCU Quicksilver's childhood in Sokovia.

Fred.

Ol boy I quoted said Fox Quicksilver would never have knowledge of Vision dying. He'd also have no knowledge of Sokovia, we seen him living with his mom in "Days Of Future Past".

I guess this is the part where someone says "see it's Mephisto...." or whatever which is :yeshrug: but did Mephisto make Quicksilver, Wanda, and Vision wear their old comic book outfits?

How would he even have knowledge of that?

Did Mephisto throw in the "Kick Ass" joke?

My point is, this show has a ton of pop culture references and/or winks at the audience, which aren't necessarily meant to be anything more than that.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me quote myself and high light the most relevant part:

Ol boy I quoted said Fox Quicksilver would never have knowledge of Vision dying. He'd also have no knowledge of Sokovia, we seen him living with his mom in "Days Of Future Past".

I guess this is the part where someone says "see it's Mephisto...." or whatever which is :yeshrug: but did Mephisto make Quicksilver, Wanda, and Vision wear their old comic book outfits?

How would he even have knowledge of that?

Did Mephisto throw in the "Kick Ass" joke?

My point is, this show has a ton of pop culture references and/or winks at the audience, which aren't necessarily meant to be anything more than that.

Fred.

Let's put it this way. Mephisto aka the Marvel version of SATAN is who what the vast majority believe is behind everything, he is someone who is ABLE to go through different multiverses and therefore would have that kind of knowledge he can pull from.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Vision ever makes it out of the Hex World, this means that the Mind Gem/Stone will exist in this reality even though they were destroyed by Thanos after the snap

If one stone exists, then all of them must exist

Eternity and them probably pissed at the fukkery that these mortals are on right now :smh:

I still think this whole this is Wanda recreating the stones and it got the attention of say Mephisto and on top of that is fukking with the Multiverse. Like she has bit off way more than she could chew

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
marvel and hence the MCU are at the core about people, characters and their human-ness. Feige says it all the time.

avoiding invulnerable, hyper powerful heroes is what differentiates Marvel from DC and the MCU from the DCEU.

to rewrite QS as being a quasi "The Flash" misses the fact that it is the humanity and the weaknesses that make marvel's super-powered heroes "heroic".

even Wanda in this show, power and all, above everything else is human; flawed, vulnerable, weak. they have been at pains to stress this so as to keep "her humanity" at the core of the story.

that is why QS-fox is an "abomination" and people who want him (as fox wrote him) in the MCU are totally missing the point of why the MCU actually works in the first place. I don't know why they cannot see this but :yeshrug: .

thank Feige that Feige has more insight :blessed:

I loved the QS scenes in the X-men movies, dope shyt. Much more memorable than the MCU's QS but still Peitro > Peter. And Fox is one of the main reasons why his character wasn't really allowed to be memorable enough to compete.

The crazy thing about this is that it was unanimous that Fox's QS > Marvels. But it seems, that having Peter's on this show is starting to turn fans against him :dwillhuh:

BECAUSE

The reason why Peitro and the MCU had such a weaker showing is because of Fox. The twins could appear in the movies but couldn't be Mutants and Peitro couldn't join the Avengers, seeing how they were banking on him being a headliner in the Fox movies.

People, rightfully so are kind of tight at the idea that "our" version of Peitro got such a raw deal because of this new guy.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What is the source of everyone being so sure that Mephisto will be in this?

- Easter eggs
- Several 'supernatural' type characters being integrated into the MCU that may have to deal with him directly or indirectly. (Doom, Blade, Ghost rider ect.)
- Marvel has looking for a way to use him without having to suck China's dikk..like on a streaming service that they don't have lol

There have even been things that referenced him that Marvel took out of the movies to avoid censorship.