Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I dunno. The framing of that whole sequence was odd, especially given that Herb has a higher level of awareness than the others. And he specifically asks Wanda if she 'wants something changed?', as if he has the power to make it happen. He's either a
master of the mystic arts or a SWORD agent
It was just supposed to be a visual joke.

Herb is getting reports of a crime in progress except it’s at super speed.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The crazy thing about this is that it was unanimous that Fox's QS > Marvels. But it seems, that having Peter's on this show is starting to turn fans against him :dwillhuh:

marvel and hence the MCU are at the core about people, characters and their human-ness. Feige says it all the time.

avoiding invulnerable, hyper powerful heroes is what differentiates Marvel from DC and the MCU from the DCEU.

to rewrite QS as being a quasi "The Flash" misses the fact that it is the humanity and the weaknesses that make marvel's super-powered heroes "heroic".

even Wanda in this show, power and all, above everything else is human; flawed, vulnerable, weak. they have been at pains to stress this so as to keep "her humanity" at the core of the story.

that is why QS-fox is an "abomination" and people who want him (as fox wrote him) in the MCU are totally missing the point of why the MCU actually works in the first place. I don't know why they cannot see this but :yeshrug: .

thank Feige that Feige has more insight :blessed:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agnes is manipulating Wanda and everyone
Only time the kids are around anyone besides Wanda and vision have been Agnes since conception damn Nnear, Monica and right after Agnes and Wanda threw her out the hex, and Peter. I don’t even think we seen vision around the kids as much as Agnes and Peter have been around them

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A lot of Reed Richards speculation on who Monica's aerospace engineer friend could be. But what if it's Ben? Isn't he some type of engineer in the comics too, albeit not on Reed's level?

Also still 60/40 believing that it's no one significant as well :pachaha:

It's probably someone who is already in the MCU

If you zoom in on Monica's phone you can make out the word hydra. So it's someone who was around when shield and hydra were up and running.

So it's probably Laurence Fishburne :manny:

He use to work at SHIELD/HYDRA

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably someone who is already in the MCU

If you zoom in on Monica's phone you can make out the word hydra. So it's someone who was around when shield and hydra were up and running.

So it's probably Laurence Fishburne :manny:

He use to work at SHIELD/HYDRA

Brilliant. Him and Jimmy Woo already have a history too so it would be one big reunion

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I dunno. The framing of that whole sequence was odd, especially given that Herb has a higher level of awareness than the others. And he specifically asks Wanda if she 'wants something changed?', as if he has the power to make it happen. He's either a
master of the mystic arts or a SWORD agent
So far how many citizens of Westview have broken the 4th wall (so to speak) and looked to Wanda for "direction" in some way?
Agnes and Herb, Vision, Pietro, Mr. Hart in episode 1.
Anyone else?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
A lot of Reed Richards speculation on who Monica's aerospace engineer friend could be. But what if it's Ben? Isn't he some type of engineer in the comics too, albeit not on Reed's level?

Also still 60/40 believing that it's no one significant as well :pachaha:

A lot of people have done research on this. The only character that is specifically mentioned as an aerospace engineer is Rhodey aka War Machine.

I'd say it's 40% chance Rhodey
30% chance the skrull from Captain Marvel
20% no one significant
10% Reed/F4 member or some other surprise comic superhero.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to sound like a bytch, but does anyone get freaked out when Agnes asked Wanda if she should take it from the top? That scene creeped me the fukk out and idk why. I can watch horror thriller movies all day and not feel an ounce of fear, but that scene made me want to turn the lights on last night :mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So the Hex is probably going to make mutants considering Monica is going to get powers from re entering the Hex, right? B...b..but Multiverse :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A lot of people have done research on this. The only character that is specifically mentioned as an aerospace engineer is Rhodey aka War Machine.

I'd say it's 40% chance Rhodey
30% chance the skrull from Captain Marvel
20% no one significant
10% Reed/F4 member or some other surprise comic superhero.

rocket?