Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
here's the thing, "comic book accuracte" doesn't mean shyt to me, and i know i'm not the only one. these are movies, go as balls out as you can. as i always say, a very small portion of the millions of people who love MCU movies are steeped in comic book knowledge, especially of characters like Quicksilver. Entertain me. Want to change a white woman into an Asian woman? go for it. White comicbok hero written in 1964 becomes black?! who fukkin cares. two characters merged into one movie character? good idea. etc

Xmen Quicksilver is the equivalent of OG superman reversing time by making the earth spin backwards.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
He was so overpowered in DOFP that they had sent him home in the movie because he could've ended it in like 5 minutes.

In the second movie, they overdid the school scene.
:yeshrug: ask me what i remember about the MCU QS. that slow mo punch on Cap in the Andy Serkis/Ultron scene, and i think he outran a train or something? he kept catching Hawkeye arrows maybe, then spoke with a shytty accent*?

*which is something else that should stay in the books. no horrible russian accents. can't wait for Black Widow.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone noticed that Pietro "disappeared" the moment Wanda pauses everything to expand the Hex? And the tombstones that he crashed into were back in place. It's a quick glance but it's noticeable. It maybe an editing mistake, but we know even editing mistakes on this show are intentional.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Do anybody know the “shangri-la“ Fox”s quicksilver reference

all I got after googling is this:
Origins

Accounts suggest that Shangri-La was founded by the Vision who presided over its people as their ruler. He discovered the secrets of death and life, gave himself immortality, and pledged to protect mankind and to keep the secret hidden in Shangri-La, becoming the defender of the Pillow of Life and Death, in the Temple of Life. He eventually taught Leme-Tel, a Tibetan monk, as his successor.[1] However, these accounts are a direct contradiction to the Vision's first appearance on Earth.[9]
That's referencing the original Vision from the 1940s (he was a monk turned alien named Aarkus) who used to hang with Captain America and Namor in The Invaders and that aspect of OG Vision's origin was based off of the Shangri-La from Hilton's Lost Horizons novel.
8fVed96.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i can't :yeshrug:anymore, my shoulders hurt

part of real QS's character is his bravery and the fact that he pushes himself past the endurance limitations of his powers.

part of real QS's character is that he is aloof.

part of real QS's character is that he is mysterious.

take that fox abomination and :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
part of real QS's character is his bravery and the fact that he pushes himself past the endurance limitations of his powers.

part of real QS's character is that he is aloof.

part of real QS's character is that he is mysterious.

take that fox abomination and :camby:

The crazy thing about this is that it was unanimous that Fox's QS > Marvels. But it seems, that having Peter's on this show is starting to turn fans against him :dwillhuh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Quicksilver was stealing candy and vandalizing all over Westview...so Herb was most likely getting reports from other streets Pietro hit while we were seeing Pietro doing the stuff on the street Herb and Wanda were on.

I dunno. The framing of that whole sequence was odd, especially given that Herb has a higher level of awareness than the others. And he specifically asks Wanda if she 'wants something changed?', as if he has the power to make it happen. He's either a
master of the mystic arts or a SWORD agent