Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I doubt they do so what will you do to hold them accountable? :jbhmm:
i will post like 5 times in this thread. marvel don't want that, so they're not gonna pull a fast one and make Quicksilver some weird devil entity with no cool scenes.

... although maybe they can just do one of those scenes with Wanda's kid in the eventual Young Avengers shyt

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
these movies are dogshyt, but the Quicksilver scenes were so much better than the ones in Ultron. lightyears better. they better not flush Peters out of the MCU without at least one more of these
Eeeeh. Different strokes, different folks, but I think X1 and X2, First Class, The Wolverine, DOFP, Deadpool 1 & 2 all range from solid efforts to pretty damn great. As for Logan? Logan is GOAT comic book movie.

EDIT - And I never really had a problem with X3 or Apocalypse either, but I can see why most people did.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Vision ever makes it out of the Hex World, this means that the Mind Gem/Stone will exist in this reality even though they were destroyed by Thanos after the snap

If one stone exists, then all of them must exist

Eternity and them probably pissed at the fukkery that these mortals are on right now :smh:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This is a show made to be binge I respect disney wanting there money

But I watch the first five as one movie

And the creepiness of the sitcom builds more and more until they pull in Monica

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not really.... this version of Pietro said something about their childhood in which Wanda outright stated she never remembered that. Dude is making that shyt up and claiming Wanda had repressed her memories as an excuse.
Pietro said her costume was worse than the costumes they had when they went trick or treating as kids (in the flashback Wanda and Pietro were dressed like Black Widow and Nick Fury) and then Wanda said that's not exactly how she remembered it.
So the inference was that the costumes in the flashback were the thing that were wrong to Wanda.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is a show made to be binge I respect disney wanting there money

But I watch the first five as one movie

And the creepiness of the sitcom builds more and more until they pull in Monica

A LOT of Youtubers are eating off this format tho. It's become a weekly ritual.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
AOU quicksilver is more comic book accurate. Fox quicksilver was too over powered to the point he stop time
here's the thing, "comic book accuracte" doesn't mean shyt to me, and i know i'm not the only one. these are movies, go as balls out as you can. as i always say, a very small portion of the millions of people who love MCU movies are steeped in comic book knowledge, especially of characters like Quicksilver. Entertain me. Want to change a white woman into an Asian woman? go for it. White comicbok hero written in 1964 becomes black?! who fukkin cares. two characters merged into one movie character? good idea. etc

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why would she tell him that Vision died when she's trying to completely ignore the outside world? This guy is definitely not Pietro.

Also any body else notice that Herb was relaying "Quicksilver's "actions (stealing the candy, smashing the pumpkins) right before they happened, almost as if he was directing him on what to do?
Quicksilver was stealing candy and vandalizing all over Westview...so Herb was most likely getting reports from other streets Pietro hit while we were seeing Pietro doing the stuff on the street Herb and Wanda were on.