Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Not the same vision. Everybody else in the hex have their own memories. Vision is an android, and his memories are tied to computer chips and more importantly the soul stone which he doesn't have anymore. I also think Wanda gave him the little powers than he has in the hex as well.
Mind stone

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it was trash nikka. fukk you mean? Lol. :gucci:

Again, for the 200th time. NOBODY wants to see those Nick at Nite shows anymore no matter how much y’all try to flex. There’s a reason those shows aren’t on TV anywhere, and if they were they’d do negative integers in ratings. Every remake movie based off those shows fukking BOMBS. The world is so different now, and what people expect from TV/entertainment is incredibly different now. Those shows were hits in their time, but the overwhelming majority of society is not trying to watch no damn Bewitched in 2021. How are people accustomed to watching shyt like Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire, et al. ever going to go back to watching the fukking Honeymooners? I’ll tell you how. They aren’t.

even with some of the dumbass theories in here, this post still managed to be the most incorrect lol

Disney+’s ‘WandaVision’ Cast Into Top Viewing Spot Worldwide

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fox QS doesn't have a "scarlett witch" sister and comics QS can't run as fast as fox QS. comics QS runs at mach 1 - 10, about the speed ballpark ATJ in AoU.
Fox QS would smack the shyt outta thanos too. Just couldn't put him down and may well get tired.