Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be real: show been fire since they went away from the episodes being primarily sitcom based. :yeshrug: :mjpls:

I enjoyed them but can see that it wasn't for everyone.

What I do applaud is Marvel trying something different, that stood out and challenged themselves and the audience. If they gave them the SWORD stuff mixed it off the bat, it is too easy and less of a mystery. I think by flipping the script completely in the first 3 eps to what Marvel fans expect makes them expect something else from Marvel but leaves them intrigued and hoping it will pay off. Luckily it did

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think the sitcom parts are necessary because it shows just crazy Wanda is atm. It's creepy as fukk. Like someone said earlier in this thread, she's acting more like she did in Age of Ultron. She was the more menacing twin between her and Pietro

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I am a proud weirdo :blessed:

But yall was crying and bytching not even giving the show time to build up :comeon:

Imagine doubting Marella after what they just did from Iron Man through Endgame :hhh:

Because it was trash nikka. fukk you mean? Lol. :gucci:

Again, for the 200th time. NOBODY wants to see those Nick at Nite shows anymore no matter how much y’all try to flex. There’s a reason those shows aren’t on TV anywhere, and if they were they’d do negative integers in ratings. Every remake movie based off those shows fukking BOMBS. The world is so different now, and what people expect from TV/entertainment is incredibly different now. Those shows were hits in their time, but the overwhelming majority of society is not trying to watch no damn Bewitched in 2021. How are people accustomed to watching shyt like Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire, et al. ever going to go back to watching the fukking Honeymooners? I’ll tell you how. They aren’t.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:russ: yeah but i'm partially right ..

that hex is a nexus between dimensions. and hayward is protecting it. when wanda finally loses it that area will be the source of a connection between all realities including the underworld.

now let a breh get back to smoking ... :myman:

Hmm..what you put in spoilers definitely speaks to another character, MAN, THING is I don't know if they are ready to go there yet

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn I just binged the first 6 episodes, :ohhh: , it started off weird and slow but it got real good around ep 3. I do wish I had just waited until the end to binge it all. Disney got something

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Not the same vision. Everybody else in the hex have their own memories. Vision is an android, and his memories are tied to computer chips and more importantly the soul stone which he doesn't have anymore. I also think Wanda gave him the little powers than he has in the hex as well.
Yeah he DID said he doesn't remember anything before ending up in Westview and was confused as hell when Agnes told him he was dead

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Because it was trash nikka. fukk you mean? Lol. :gucci:

Again, for the 200th time. NOBODY wants to see those Nick at Nite shows anymore no matter how much y’all try to flex. There’s a reason those shows aren’t on TV anywhere, and if they were they’d do negative integers in ratings. Every remake movie based off those shows fukking BOMBS. The world is so different now, and what people expect from TV/entertainment is incredibly different now. Those shows were hits in their time, but the overwhelming majority of society is not trying to watch no damn Bewitched in 2021. How are people accustomed to watching shyt like Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire, et al. ever going to go back to watching the fukking Honeymooners? I’ll tell you how. They aren’t.
I'm reading a book right now but I will read this tomorrow and respond if I get a chance goodnight my love

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
These SWORD scenes where they explain every minute detail for the audience sre the worst part of the show
Darcy:But what is Vision going to think when he finds out???
:gucci:
Twenty minutes later

Vision: Stop lying to me!
:martin:

It was a great scene but come on, don’t telegraph it so hard even Matt Murdock could see it.