Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
...Mephisto or Nightmare is posing as Pietro is my guess. When he said that he was impressed with that she had done with the town, that sounded exactly like something Mephisto would say after acknowledging her possessing an entire town to shun her grief
Probably nightmare is working for Mephisto

Daps
So do the episodes with post credit scenes get announced, or am I the idiot fast forwarding through those long ass credits?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EuIDAw5VEAAaOVl

:eat:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My nikka what in the entire fukk are you talking about? When I say show I mean it in the entirety of what we are watching every week. You dumb smart nikkas with these dumb ass theories aren't watching anything different or more intently than the rest of us. Once this series is done we can revisit a lot of those these "theories" that are going to turn out to be pure bullshyt.

Me theorizing that Al Pachino showing up as mephisto is probably 100% bullshyt, but it's fun, it gets your wheels spinning, that's the point...they even have people in the show theory crafting about the show within the show to encourage the fan fic bullshyt.