Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So do the episodes with post credit scenes get announced, or am I the idiot fast forwarding through those long ass credits?

:usure:

giphy.gif

It’s jokes breh..... I’m just fukking with you:lolbron:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Let’s be real: show been fire since they went away from the episodes being primarily sitcom based. :yeshrug: :mjpls:

I disagree.

Without those episodes there is no immersion. And being a nick @ nite fanatic them shyts was fish grease right out the gate lol.

That was supposed to be Malcolm In The Middle right?

Was that show piff enough like that?

:ld:

Funny enough, I didn't really watch Malcom and the middle like that though I'm familiar with some of the cinematography and recognized the style right away so that aspect of the show hit a little different.

It's not my shyt but I know a lot of people who loved it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if it’s been mentioned , but Pietro wouldn’t know that Vision was killed, since he died way before that! So the “husband killed twice” comment was interesting...

Eh, I wouldn't put too much thought into that.

Fox Quicksilver also had memories of MCU Quicksilver's childhood in Sokovia.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know episode 1 is supposed to be in the 50s, and 2 in 60s, but what was really the difference between the two, except Beach Boys playing for a bit?

There wasn't much difference if you aren't well versed in the sitcoms of that era.

The first ep was more like "I Love Lucy" and the second ep was more like "Bewitched".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, Wanda in the Scarlet Witch outfit:

cY5RXYx.gif

As far as the ep, it was dope as fukk. However, as far as the theories go, you all have to realize that the window is rapidly closing for any of them to come true, right?

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quicksilver is wong from dr strange in disguise. My theory

I initially thought that, but after further thinking, I strongly believe that's Mephisto. The tell-tell sign of this is him flat out saying he wants to cause chaos and give her GRIEF. And he's encouraging her to continue. If it was Dr. Strange, he would be finding a way for her to come back to reality and not encourage her to push further.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
a few thoughts SPOILERS !!!

billy: "i hear dad. they think he's dying" ...

watch it again. billy hears TWO voices "vision and hayward" and we are made to believe through editing that billy is referring to vision BUT he could be talking about Hayward.

tyler hayward

hayward means "guard".

what other famous tyler's do we know? tyler durden, the character who never actually was.

so I look up the name "tyler" and found the name "tyler" has masonic connections.

so I looked that up on wiki Tyler (Masonic) - Wikipedia

and found this:

"Tyler (or Tiler) is the name of the office of outer guard of a Masonic Lodge."
"In some Jurisdictions the Tyler is appointed by the Worshipful Master, while in others he is elected by the members of the Lodge. He is charged with examining the Masonic credentials of anyone wishing to enter the Lodge and keeping unqualified persons from infiltrating Masonic meetings, and admitting only those qualified to attend the current business."

didn't tyler want to keep monica out!

so yeah, I think tyler is wonderman (or super powered) but he might be a bad wonderman appointed by someone within the hex to protect it from the outside. to stop people getting in.

so i watched all of his scenes again and ..

1. when monica turned up for work "hayward" was the doorkeeper who "let her in". backing up the tyler + hayward protector allusions.

2. when monica says "space is full of threats and allies" we get two red lights on the wall behind hayward. nothing is accidental with marvel.

wonderman has red eyes .. what purpose could those dull red lights actually serve?

eFz9rfNm.png

about agnes and "goose your wife, before you lose your wife"

mother goose leads here Histoires ou contes du temps passé - Wikipedia

"Thematically, the stories support Perrault's belief that the nobility is superior to the peasant class, and many of the stories show an adherence to Catholic beliefs, such as those in which a woman undergoes purification from sin and repentance before reintegration into society.[4]"

"Perrault was influenced by Church writers such as Jean-Pierre Camus and Tertullian, and the Fall of Man is a pervasive theme in his stories. Anne Duggan writes about the stories in "Women Subdued: The Abdication and Purification of Female Characters in Perrault's Tales" that the men are passionate whereas women's passions are punished. She goes on to explain that Griselidis and Donkeyskin assume the original sin of all women, and like Mary Magdalen, undergo experiences of penitence and repentance for their sin. The male characters are thus absolved of sin by the female. Duggan writes that in the stories generally the female characters begin in a state of sin: their experiences or ordeals purify and deliver them while simultaneously making them powerless.[4]"

about agnes and "seduction techniques - stumble so he can catch you"

that is what agnes did with vision. pretend that she was in need of help to influence him.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup In the comics but I don't know which way the MCU is going to go. In the comics Wanda and Quicksilvers powers came from the X gene they got from Magneto. In the MCU their powers came from the mind stone

A small correction. The mind stone woke up the X-gene in the MCU version. As stated back in the mid-credit scene of Winter Soldier where none of the volunteers survived but the Maximoff Twins because of their selected gene mutation. At that time they were called "miracles".

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I wouldn't put too much thought into that.

Fox Quicksilver also had memories of MCU Quicksilver's childhood in Sokovia.

Fred.

Not really.... this version of Pietro said something about their childhood in which Wanda outright stated she never remembered that. Dude is making that shyt up and claiming Wanda had repressed her memories as an excuse.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
A small correction. The mind stone woke up the X-gene in the MCU version. As stated back in the mid-credit scene of Winter Soldier where none of the volunteers survived but the Maximoff Twins because of their selected gene mutation. At that time they were called "miracles".
Oh ok so there is a possibility for older mutants to have preceded the twins?