Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Everybody talking about Monica's engineer guy being Reed Richards are going to be really disappointed when it ends up being Fitz from Agents of Shield.
science_biatch_agents_of_shield.gif

If they incorporate some of the Agents of S.H.I.E.LD cast into the TV side :wow:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After a second watch....

Agnes was riding dirty. SWORD didn’t have her drivers license (if it even exists) but she was driving a car to the edge of the town.

I think it was a ploy to get Vision to go to the other side of the bubble, which makes Wanda expand it to save him and trap more people.

Agnes was coherent and talking while everyone else near the edge was frozen in place. Also when Vision did that mind tap to see her real mannerisms, she started laughing like a witch. Shes suspect.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yes. Small minded.

Because the show is a show within a show.

while being "Wanda's" show and at times, she clearly has no idea of what's going on within the show.

It's multi-layered and linking multiple universes while also juxtiposing the Disney and Fox characters.

So for you to say "what's going in the show" is retarded and an immature thought process.

This show was intentionally filled with Easter Eggs, props, "commericals" , story lines to create theories to discuss.

If you cant handle that , then may you should wait for the Winter Soldier and Falcon show - thats more suitable for your intellect

:hhh:

My nikka what in the entire fukk are you talking about? When I say show I mean it in the entirety of what we are watching every week. You dumb smart nikkas with these dumb ass theories aren't watching anything different or more intently than the rest of us. Once this series is done we can revisit a lot of those these "theories" that are going to turn out to be pure bullshyt.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if it’s been mentioned , but Pietro wouldn’t know that Vision was killed, since he died way before that! So the “husband killed twice” comment was interesting...
...Mephisto or Nightmare is posing as Pietro is my guess. When he said that he was impressed with that she had done with the town, that sounded exactly like something Mephisto would say after acknowledging her possessing an entire town to shun her grief