Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Any show that makes me think this much about it is a good show. I saw a poster say this is the greatest show of all time? Lets it get carried away. Not sure if mentioned already but here’s my theory:

Sometime after endgame Wanda was in such grief, she made a deal with Mephisto to live a happy ever after life with vision in exchange for something. Not sure what that something is yet obviously, but it’s something Mephisto needs and something that will cost Wanda somehow. I’m thinking Mephisto is the shark in that commercial and Wanda is the boy in red on the island.

In the first episode they moved to westview, I’m thinking Mephisto created westview for Wanda and only recently maybe in episode 3-4 gave her control. Before everyone thought that was just the world they live in but recently we see the residents defer to Wanda as if she’s the boss. Agnes when she asked if she should start from the top, the mailman when he said your mom won’t let the dog get too far, and Herb during Halloween when he said do you need me to do anything Wanda?

I think at some point Mephisto gave Wanda control and the characters know it now, but there’s nothing they can do about it. When Vision confronted Wanda, he was about to ruin everything so Mephisto had to appear as someone to change the topic and that someone was Pietro. But Mephisto wasn’t clear on the exact details which is why he came as the Fox version and not the mcu one. We’ve seen the hints as to why pietro may be Mephisto so I won’t mention them here. But it’s pretty good stuff overall.

People have deferred to Wanda since episode 1.

Mrs. Hart and Vision both waited until Wanda told him to save Mr. Hart. This was after he started badgering her with questions about before Westview that she didn’t have.

She, if anything, has lost control as things went on.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I know episode 1 is supposed to be in the 50s, and 2 in 60s, but what was really the difference between the two, except Beach Boys playing for a bit?
The 50s was straight family sitcom. dikk Van Dyke or Father Knows Best. The wife just stayed at home.

The 60s is when tv started mixing in genres like Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie is when the wife and husband became more hijinks on both ends.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everybody talking about Monica's engineer guy being Reed Richards are going to be really disappointed when it ends up being Fitz from Agents of Shield.
science_biatch_agents_of_shield.gif

That would be dope.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
People have deferred to Wanda since episode 1.

Mrs. Hart and Vision both waited until Wanda told him to save Mr. Hart. This was after he started badgering her with questions about before Westview that she didn’t have.

She, if anything, has lost control as things went on.
That’s right! I completely forgot about that. I need to watch episode 1 again

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
So people that have thoughts and theories based on what's actually happening in the show are small minded.

Yes. Small minded.

Because the show is a show within a show.

while being "Wanda's" show and at times, she clearly has no idea of what's going on within the show.

It's multi-layered and linking multiple universes while also juxtiposing the Disney and Fox characters.

So for you to say "what's going in the show" is retarded and an immature thought process.

This show was intentionally filled with Easter Eggs, props, "commericals" , story lines to create theories to discuss.

If you cant handle that , then may you should wait for the Winter Soldier and Falcon show - thats more suitable for your intellect

:hhh:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Those townsfolk are frozen near the edge of the hex is because Wanda is never in that area to do a ‘scene’ for them to have dialogue and movement. So they still remained frozen, even when Vision tried to talk to them.
Knowing this, how come that woman in the car at the stop sign, Agnes, wasn’t frozen and hence why did she stay parked there? It was bait. Agnes is not under control, and is actually helping Wanda with her sitcom ‘utopia’. They are in league with each other. It was fake acting she put on of being mind suppressed, and then avoided Vision’s question about how she could’ve gotten lost in a town she grew up in. It was really to get Vision to go outside the hex, because she knew Wanda would save him by expanding the barrier. Which is what Agnes wanted. Notice she kept repeating that Vision was dead and her witch like maniacal laughter. It was all really to stop S.W.O.R.D interference.

Just like back in that previous episode when Agnes got mad anxious about Geraldine (Agent Monica Rambeau) being in town and spending time with Wanda, when she was having that secret convo with Herb at the fence. Think about it. When Herb was about to tell Vision the truth about the town, Agnes stopped him. So why would Agnes finally tell Vision the truth about Wanda now?

Agnes is still a main character. I took the fact she was at the outskirts was because she does want to leave( yeah it’s Agatha) since she doesn’t belong there. She wasn’t in the “epsiode” so she ran off to the border but still couldn’t leave.

She genuinely seemed confused he didn’t know what an Avenger was.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wherever this show goes is up to Marvel of course. I don’t understand the animosity toward people having different theories, it’s a freakin comic book show. People will always see things in a different light.

The obvious items from the show are:

1. People are trapped
2. Wanda has a hand in it
3. Wanda doesn’t know how she was able to do this and what led to it

I’m excited to see where this goes