Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
a few thoughts SPOILERS !!!

billy: "i hear dad. they think he's dying" ...

watch it again. billy hears TWO voices "vision and hayward" and we are made to believe through editing that billy is referring to vision BUT he could be talking about Hayward.

tyler hayward

hayward means "guard".

what other famous tyler's do we know? tyler durden, the character who never actually was.

so I look up the name "tyler" and found the name "tyler" has masonic connections.

so I looked that up on wiki Tyler (Masonic) - Wikipedia

and found this:

"Tyler (or Tiler) is the name of the office of outer guard of a Masonic Lodge."
"In some Jurisdictions the Tyler is appointed by the Worshipful Master, while in others he is elected by the members of the Lodge. He is charged with examining the Masonic credentials of anyone wishing to enter the Lodge and keeping unqualified persons from infiltrating Masonic meetings, and admitting only those qualified to attend the current business."

didn't tyler want to keep monica out!

so yeah, I think tyler is wonderman (or super powered) but he might be a bad wonderman appointed by someone within the hex to protect it from the outside. to stop people getting in.

so i watched all of his scenes again and ..

1. when monica turned up for work "hayward" was the doorkeeper who "let her in". backing up the tyler + hayward protector allusions.

2. when monica says "space is full of threats and allies" we get two red lights on the wall behind hayward. nothing is accidental with marvel.

wonderman has red eyes .. what purpose could those dull red lights actually serve?

eFz9rfNm.png

about agnes and "goose your wife, before you lose your wife"

mother goose leads here Histoires ou contes du temps passé - Wikipedia

"Thematically, the stories support Perrault's belief that the nobility is superior to the peasant class, and many of the stories show an adherence to Catholic beliefs, such as those in which a woman undergoes purification from sin and repentance before reintegration into society.[4]"

"Perrault was influenced by Church writers such as Jean-Pierre Camus and Tertullian, and the Fall of Man is a pervasive theme in his stories. Anne Duggan writes about the stories in "Women Subdued: The Abdication and Purification of Female Characters in Perrault's Tales" that the men are passionate whereas women's passions are punished. She goes on to explain that Griselidis and Donkeyskin assume the original sin of all women, and like Mary Magdalen, undergo experiences of penitence and repentance for their sin. The male characters are thus absolved of sin by the female. Duggan writes that in the stories generally the female characters begin in a state of sin: their experiences or ordeals purify and deliver them while simultaneously making them powerless.[4]"

about agnes and "seduction techniques - stumble so he can catch you"

that is what agnes did with vision. pretend that she was in need of help to influence him.
Crazy thought #2 is :ohhh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I initially thought that, but after further thinking, I strongly believe that's Mephisto. The tell-tell sign of this is him flat out saying he wants to cause chaos and give her GRIEF. And he's encouraging her to continue. If it was Dr. Strange, he would be finding a way for her to come back to reality and not encourage her to push further.
“Unleash hell, demon spawn” - Pietro (FOX Quicksilver)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
a few thoughts SPOILERS !!!

billy: "i hear dad. they think he's dying" ...

watch it again. billy hears TWO voices "vision and hayward" and we are made to believe through editing that billy is referring to vision BUT he could be talking about Hayward.

tyler hayward

hayward means "guard".

what other famous tyler's do we know? tyler durden, the character who never actually was.

so I look up the name "tyler" and found the name "tyler" has masonic connections.

so I looked that up on wiki Tyler (Masonic) - Wikipedia

and found this:

"Tyler (or Tiler) is the name of the office of outer guard of a Masonic Lodge."
"In some Jurisdictions the Tyler is appointed by the Worshipful Master, while in others he is elected by the members of the Lodge. He is charged with examining the Masonic credentials of anyone wishing to enter the Lodge and keeping unqualified persons from infiltrating Masonic meetings, and admitting only those qualified to attend the current business."

didn't tyler want to keep monica out!

so yeah, I think tyler is wonderman (or super powered) but he might be a bad wonderman appointed by someone within the hex to protect it from the outside. to stop people getting in.

so i watched all of his scenes again and ..

1. when monica turned up for work "hayward" was the doorkeeper who "let her in". backing up the tyler + hayward protector allusions.

2. when monica says "space is full of threats and allies" we get two red lights on the wall behind hayward. nothing is accidental with marvel.

wonderman has red eyes .. what purpose could those dull red lights actually serve?

eFz9rfNm.png

about agnes and "goose your wife, before you lose your wife"

mother goose leads here Histoires ou contes du temps passé - Wikipedia

"Thematically, the stories support Perrault's belief that the nobility is superior to the peasant class, and many of the stories show an adherence to Catholic beliefs, such as those in which a woman undergoes purification from sin and repentance before reintegration into society.[4]"

"Perrault was influenced by Church writers such as Jean-Pierre Camus and Tertullian, and the Fall of Man is a pervasive theme in his stories. Anne Duggan writes about the stories in "Women Subdued: The Abdication and Purification of Female Characters in Perrault's Tales" that the men are passionate whereas women's passions are punished. She goes on to explain that Griselidis and Donkeyskin assume the original sin of all women, and like Mary Magdalen, undergo experiences of penitence and repentance for their sin. The male characters are thus absolved of sin by the female. Duggan writes that in the stories generally the female characters begin in a state of sin: their experiences or ordeals purify and deliver them while simultaneously making them powerless.[4]"

about agnes and "seduction techniques - stumble so he can catch you"

that is what agnes did with vision. pretend that she was in need of help to influence him.

you smoking that good dope

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
you smoking that good dope

:russ: yeah but i'm partially right ..

that hex is a nexus between dimensions. and hayward is protecting it. when wanda finally loses it that area will be the source of a connection between all realities including the underworld.

now let a breh get back to smoking ... :myman:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
no way is peter the real quicksilver. there is another clue to this when she blasts him. for me that confirms 99% sure that he is not on her side. he was asking questions to find out about her powers. why would pietro do that?

check out how the psychic twin was avoiding uncle pietro. check how peter looked when that twin broke the fourth wall. the thing pretending to be pietro is meta aware of the nature of their reality.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not sure if it’s been mentioned , but Pietro wouldn’t know that Vision was killed, since he died way before that! So the “husband killed twice” comment was interesting...

Unless she told him.

Also, he didn't know who vision was in the first place which doesn't make sense because he was there when Vision was "born"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Vision really doesn't know he's dead:ohhh:

Not the same vision. Everybody else in the hex have their own memories. Vision is an android, and his memories are tied to computer chips and more importantly the soul stone which he doesn't have anymore. I also think Wanda gave him the little powers than he has in the hex as well.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Do anybody know the “shangri-la“ Fox”s quicksilver reference

all I got after googling is this:

Origins

Accounts suggest that Shangri-La was founded by the Vision who presided over its people as their ruler. He discovered the secrets of death and life, gave himself immortality, and pledged to protect mankind and to keep the secret hidden in Shangri-La, becoming the defender of the Pillow of Life and Death, in the Temple of Life. He eventually taught Leme-Tel, a Tibetan monk, as his successor.[1] However, these accounts are a direct contradiction to the Vision's first appearance on Earth.[9]

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes. Small minded.

Because the show is a show within a show.

while being "Wanda's" show and at times, she clearly has no idea of what's going on within the show.

It's multi-layered and linking multiple universes while also juxtiposing the Disney and Fox characters.

So for you to say "what's going in the show" is retarded and an immature thought process.

This show was intentionally filled with Easter Eggs, props, "commericals" , story lines to create theories to discuss.

If you cant handle that , then may you should wait for the Winter Soldier and Falcon show - thats more suitable for your intellect

:hhh:
:laff: I'm gonna steal that. +rep

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it have to be a new villain controlling shyt? Could it be dormammu again since this is linked to strange or does he not have any connection to wanda?

i know in the the comics the lovecraft copy demon Cthon was trapped in that mountain where they were born