Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This show is intended to spark theories and discussion.

Crazy how so many small minded people post in here and want to belittle posters that share their thoughts

:hhh:

Did you miss where I said far fetched? I don't mind theories and discussion that are based on things happening in the show, that is the whole point of this thread existing. But some things people try to pass off as a theory is pure fanfiction.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wtf going on
3gkujkt.jpg

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those townsfolk are frozen near the edge of the hex is because Wanda is never in that area to do a ‘scene’ for them to have dialogue and movement. So they still remained frozen, even when Vision tried to talk to them.
Knowing this, how come that woman in the car at the stop sign, Agnes, wasn’t frozen and hence why did she stay parked there? It was bait. Agnes is not under control, and is actually helping Wanda with her sitcom ‘utopia’. They are in league with each other. It was fake acting she put on of being mind suppressed, and then avoided Vision’s question about how she could’ve gotten lost in a town she grew up in. It was really to get Vision to go outside the hex, because she knew Wanda would save him by expanding the barrier. Which is what Agnes wanted. Notice she kept repeating that Vision was dead and her witch like maniacal laughter. It was all really to stop S.W.O.R.D interference.

Just like back in that previous episode when Agnes got mad anxious about Geraldine (Agent Monica Rambeau) being in town and spending time with Wanda, when she was having that secret convo with Herb at the fence. Think about it. When Herb was about to tell Vision the truth about the town, Agnes stopped him. So why would Agnes finally tell Vision the truth about Wanda now?
It’s more obvious than that
She the only one “frozen” that spoke to vision

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
"small minded" as I linked to you in my last post

So people that have thoughts and theories based on what's actually happening in the show are small minded. I guess that means people pulling theories out of thin air that are never going to come true are big minded. :mjlol:
Dumbass take breh.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t Magneto her dad though? I know they didn’t reference it in the MCU since they didn’t have the rights but now they do
Yup In the comics but I don't know which way the MCU is going to go. In the comics Wanda and Quicksilvers powers came from the X gene they got from Magneto. In the MCU their powers came from the mind stone