Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs something hit me after this episode with QS. The 4th wall breaking probably means he aint the fox one just a fan service
Easter egg or that universe is seperate from the MCU. What if this movie version of secret invasion is the mutants in hiding start to plot a takeover since they blend in??

:ohhh:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
"Wanda Maximoff Mother of Mutants" but if they go that route then they gonna have to make Xavier young as fukk. I like they are introducing Speed and Wiccan. So we are most likely going to get a young Avengers movie. Tony's daughter should be the leader
Isn’t Magneto her dad though? I know they didn’t reference it in the MCU since they didn’t have the rights but now they do

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Any show that makes me think this much about it is a good show. I saw a poster say this is the greatest show of all time? Lets it get carried away. Not sure if mentioned already but here’s my theory:

Sometime after endgame Wanda was in such grief, she made a deal with Mephisto to live a happy ever after life with vision in exchange for something. Not sure what that something is yet obviously, but it’s something Mephisto needs and something that will cost Wanda somehow. I’m thinking Mephisto is the shark in that commercial and Wanda is the boy in red on the island.

In the first episode they moved to westview, I’m thinking Mephisto created westview for Wanda and only recently maybe in episode 3-4 gave her control. Before everyone thought that was just the world they live in but recently we see the residents defer to Wanda as if she’s the boss. Agnes when she asked if she should start from the top, the mailman when he said your mom won’t let the dog get too far, and Herb during Halloween when he said do you need me to do anything Wanda?

I think at some point Mephisto gave Wanda control and the characters know it now, but there’s nothing they can do about it. When Vision confronted Wanda, he was about to ruin everything so Mephisto had to appear as someone to change the topic and that someone was Pietro. But Mephisto wasn’t clear on the exact details which is why he came as the Fox version and not the mcu one. We’ve seen the hints as to why pietro may be Mephisto so I won’t mention them here. But it’s pretty good stuff overall.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
if they really do spin this as "your cells mutate once inside the Hex because of Wanda's powers and a chemical reaction etc." :ehh:

Feige has an affinity for source material and tends to blends certain comics into the films to create a better narrative

ragnorok was a combination of thor ragnorok and world war hulk

ironman 3 flipped armour wars and extremis

wandavision is pretty much House of M and this joint combined:
standard_incredible.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The irony about folks complaining about the weekly format is that it’s what’s making this show so popular.

hell this thread moves so fast I can barely keep up

also it’s incentive to watch this shyt ASAP to avoid spoilers. I know folks talking about binging when the season is over but it’d be nearly impossible to avoid spoilers by then.

Makes me wonder if all the episodes were released at once would this show experienced the same level of fanfare as now. Our is being rewarded with each episode!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Nope
At the very least two episodes a week would have been suffice but I get why they are doing one per

Me personally, I’m glad it’s one because of the anticipation and the mystery of putting the pieces together. You can’t help but tune in and see where the road leads to.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
what’s the deal with their neighbor? It’s like she knows what’s going on but is also somewhat controlled

Those townsfolk are frozen near the edge of the hex is because Wanda is never in that area to do a ‘scene’ for them to have dialogue and movement. So they still remained frozen, even when Vision tried to talk to them.
Knowing this, how come that woman in the car at the stop sign, Agnes, wasn’t frozen and hence why did she stay parked there? It was bait. Agnes is not under control, and is actually helping Wanda with her sitcom ‘utopia’. They are in league with each other. It was fake acting she put on of being mind suppressed, and then avoided Vision’s question about how she could’ve gotten lost in a town she grew up in. It was really to get Vision to go outside the hex, because she knew Wanda would save him by expanding the barrier. Which is what Agnes wanted. Notice she kept repeating that Vision was dead and her witch like maniacal laughter. It was all really to stop S.W.O.R.D interference.

Just like back in that previous episode when Agnes got mad anxious about Geraldine (Agent Monica Rambeau) being in town and spending time with Wanda, when she was having that secret convo with Herb at the fence. Think about it. When Herb was about to tell Vision the truth about the town, Agnes stopped him. So why would Agnes finally tell Vision the truth about Wanda now?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Knowing this, how come that woman in the car at the stop sign, Agnes, wasn’t frozen and hence why did she stay parked there? It was bait. Agnes is not under control, and is actually helping Wanda with her sitcom ‘utopia’.

Yeah this was obvious...she manipulated Vision

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Marvel/MCU is doing their thing! I will NEVER question how they get down again lol. During the early stages of the Pandemic I was asking myself why is Marvel just not dropping these movies and shows they had planned?

I’m like, they’ll never get as many eyes as they really do now bc people had to be cooped up in the house...but they know EXACTLY what they are doing. This show is really well done and I think we’ll appreciate it even more once more movies and shows roll out in Phase 4. This the beginning (like Ironman) of a new direction...
The amount of details, the Easter eggs, and plot arcs is a sight to behold. They really thought this through and it shows. They can go so many directions with XMen and FF...

Great job Marvel! Bra-effing-vo! I hate this weekly format but I love the anticipation each week. Hell, New Rockstars and Heavy Spoilers don’t have enough Easter Egg vids for me to watch lol...I think Agnes is like an underboss, watching Wanda and Viz to make sure the plot (“Ralph’s” plot) to get them kids! Wanda making deals will turn to be a bad move and she’s going to turn heel because of it. She’s gonna get really ooc they’ll try to get Dr. Strange to help but she’s gonna fight at first but eventually they’ll get through.

can’t wait for the Monica Rambeau reveal...(she so damn fine, even my wife admits that lol) maybe she helps Wanda and Viz defend against Hayward/Sword