Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Man she don’t push the needle one way or another.

I come here read comments then be looking at her scenes like “what the fukk is she doing that irking folks?”:dwillhuh:

And then now we got y’all predicting and thinking she bout to be the next Super Heroine or something?:mjtf:

:heh::heh::heh: We gotta relax in here a bit
It's the Coli breh. This site should really be renamed to The Complaint

:mjlol:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Man she don’t push the needle one way or another.

I come here read comments then be looking at her scenes like “what the fukk is she doing that irking folks?”:dwillhuh:

And then now we got y’all predicting and thinking she bout to be the next Super Heroine or something?:mjtf:

:heh::heh::heh: We gotta relax in here a bit

She just made a huge discovery about how blood mutates inside the Hex, then purposely made an excuse to stay outside the Hex....but was ultimately consumed by the Hex.

Sign of destiny for her character.

No way was she ever a "normal" character..

Again - next week she will discover a new ability and because she was the first to discover the mutations - she will learn to develop it possibly...

Yeah "this is the Coli" - free thinking should be welcomed here if clear context clues are provided

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean, who doesn't like Darcy :mjlit:

But her character is very likely the worst written one in the MCU, she has horrible material to work with every time she gets to speak AND the worst humor.

Show some respect breh. Darcy been in the MCU for 10 years. She a OG.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She just made a huge discovery about how blood mutates inside the Hex, then purposely made an excuse to stay outside the Hex....but was ultimately consumed by the Hex.

Sign of destiny for her character.

No way was she ever a "normal" character..

Again - next week she will discover a new ability and because she was the first to discover the mutations - she will learn to develop it possibly...

Yeah "this is the Coli" - free thinking should be welcomed here if clear context clues are provided

I want it to be one way:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The thing I found revealing and interesting as for the most part it being revealed that “outside the storyline of what Wanda or Vision is doing” everyone else in the city in is a glitched stasis type state.

I just been assuming they was like NPC in video games still going on about their lives under the circumstances of Wanda or the mysterious shadow heads control.

It’s like this is get swept under the rug in here

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i forgot he existed until you quoted me. wonder if he ever pops up again. have we seen him since he went nuts?
Yeah he helped Thor in Age of Ultron. And he had an Easter egg in one of the Spiderman movies
And although he never appeared in the film, he was also shown to be one of the billions who was blipped out of existence in Endgame.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-03-at-10.30.21-AM-700x301.png

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
they didn't really reveal much this episode and probably generated more questions than they actually did answer.

quicksilver:

we got hints here that he is not the "real" quicksilver

agnes:

we got more hints that she knows magic and despite their attempts to throw the audience off there were enough hints that she was manipulatingvision

monica:

probably photon but most people suspected that would happen

vision:

he seems unable to survive outside of the hex.

others in westville:

apart from the breh and agnes nothing much happened with the other hex inhabitants. breh as frankenstein's monster is probably a hint that he is dead on the outside. "we are all ....".