Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Am I alone in thinking Agnes was essentially trolling Vision in the car scene?
She definitely was. Her wearing the witch costume basically gives it away. Plus the fact we still have yet to see "Ralph" basically confirms they're up to something

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
here are some crazy theories based on nothing at all.

Jane Foster will be called in to replace/help/save Darcy. Natalie Portman is the overhyped cameo.She will get infused with the hex like she did with the red shyt in Dark World, and that will be the origin of her cancer.

That main "bad government guy" is not a bad guy at all, and we find out that he is Agnes's husband who is doing this to get his wife back. She is also a misdirection, and is not a bad guy in waiting... although her scene in this episode felt like a classic misdirect. people will think, "oh ok, she's there against her will too," but she could easily be playing along

Jimmy Woo and Darcy shack up in the end and it's weird. there are rumors of a Jimmy Woo show called "Agents of Something" and i have a feeling they're gonna be a couple in it.

the non-fast son is the ultimate hero of the series - but it's a 20ish year old actor by the end. something happens with Vision that turns Wanda supernova (bursts the multiverse open,) but his powers keep advancing and he counteracts her. they have a big standoff but in the end she stops herself from killing her fake son. she disappears only to pop back up in Doctor Strange as Strange needs her to close the multiverse. she teeters on the edge of hero and villian the whole movie.

i don't know wht the fukk i'm talking about.

This seems far-fetched because in the last episode Monica said that she knew a “guy” that was an aerospace engineer, and then said again in this episode that she has to meet her “guy”

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I don’t get some of y’all hate for Darcy?

She literally does nothing out of the normal or bad.

Also her screen time has been subtle and plays off of other cast.

Y’all make her stick out more way more than she does. :dwillhuh:

Her annoyance was toned down this episode.

Im guessing - this is to transition her into the superhero she becomes

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Her annonance was toned down this episode.

Man she don’t push the needle one way or another.

I come here read comments then be looking at her scenes like “what the fukk is she doing that irking folks?”:dwillhuh:

And then now we got y’all predicting and thinking she bout to be the next Super Heroine or something?:mjtf:

:heh::heh::heh: We gotta relax in here a bit

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She definitely was. Her wearing the witch costume basically gives it away. Plus the fact we still have yet to see "Ralph" basically confirms they're up to something

I dont think ralph actually exists. I think hes just a nod to sitcoms that have characters that dont ever appear on screen.

Her annonance was toned down this episode.

I hope she doesnt become a hero. :francis: