Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Since everyone is theorizing everyone in the Marvel universe is showing up after this show, I will now start the theory that the show will reveal "Darcy" is short for Doreen, and Kat Dennings will become Squirrel Girl in this universe.

I mean, since they are introducing Reed Richards next week as Monica's contact, then Doom can't be far behind and you can't have Doom without Squirrel Girl. Put it on YouTube, circle a random object in the thumbnail and get all of the clicks. It makes too much sense goddammit! :damn:
Please tell me this is your theory and not an actual spoiler:stopitslime:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@TENET he may be too old but if they get Nathan Fillion to play him like folks were speculating a few years ago it’d be great

he (hayward) might start off evil .. i think the guy is an obvious plant as a super powered individual .
i doubt they will make darcy superpowered though as that would be too many from the small camp.
darcy will be used to demonstrate that you need something special (the x-gene?) for it to affect you.

darcy haters can relax. no powers for her.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
All I know is Tenoyah know she fine. Lord have mercy when she finally started to wear her natural hair in episode 4...:wow:

Goodness to see her walking around on screen with that chocolate skin, high cheekbones and natural hair bouncing around...:wow:
:comeon:
Do you live in an ocean of Mayo or something? Some of y’all do too much. What a weird combination of dap fishing and simpery.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Please tell me this is your theory and not an actual spoiler:stopitslime:
It's a joke about everyone's theories about all the Marvel characters who are going to be part of this show. People have been speculating about the identity of Monica's engineer/physicist friend since she first mentioned him.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Things are kinda getting out of hand now.

:dwillhuh:

shyt's acting just like a computer. The ram being allocated to everywhere but ellis street and it got kids and parents stuck.

I can't tell if bro is himself, the MCU brother, her subconscious or the Days of future past Quicksilver.

:wow:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
2010 superhero movie

ssctjhhrbei11.jpg

Quicksilver-in-MCU-and-X-Men.jpg

:mjgrin:
:dwillhuh:
well shyt. I thought it was a throwaway line.