Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is the one kid supposed to be Wiccan??
lol, I think anyone familiar with the comics knew this. The entire storyline of Wiccan and Speed in Young Avengers was them finding out they are twins and Wanda's forgotten sons.

I agree with the theory that Agnes' scene is meant to be a red herring.

Also random but now that Kat Dennings is in the Hex, what are the odds they are going to do a 2 Broke Girls reference in the 10's sitcom? :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lol, I think anyone familiar with the comics knew this. The entire storyline of Wiccan and Speed in Young Avengers was them finding out they are twins and Wanda's forgotten sons.

Also random but now that Kat Dennings is in the Hex, what are the odds they are going to do a 2 Broke Girls reference in the 10's sitcom? :russ:
fukked up. I wasnt even thinking about Speed.
Last i saw him was in one of my MARVEL Lego games.

J8MnnNp.png

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
The thing I found revealing and interesting as for the most part it being revealed that “outside the storyline of what Wanda or Vision is doing” everyone else in the city in is a glitched stasis type state.

I just been assuming they was like NPC in video games still going on about their lives under the circumstances of Wanda or the mysterious shadow heads control.

It’s like this is get swept under the rug in here

They are props and I dont think they move if the "camera" isnt supposed to be on them.

Vision went on a journey that was outside of Wanda's script so he was able to see them in the suspended state.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So about Project

Cataract

maybe i'm reaching, but w/ a cataract involving the eyes

and you have Vision = another reference to an eye

back in the day the Sentinel Program in comics was Project Wideawake

is the director using Vision to make Sentinels???

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

SPOILER !!!!! WARNING !!!!! MY GUESS !!!!

Cataract is for ...

Wonderman :ufdup:

"His eyes also glow a bright red and he usually wears sunglasses to conceal the effect but Simon can normalize their appearance as well"
Wonder Man - Wikipedia

WonderMan-1.jpg

C2nfBKx.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Since everyone is theorizing everyone in the Marvel universe is showing up after this show, I will now start the theory that the show will reveal "Darcy" is short for Doreen, and Kat Dennings will become Squirrel Girl in this universe.

I mean, since they are introducing Reed Richards next week as Monica's contact, then Doom can't be far behind and you can't have Doom without Squirrel Girl. Put it on YouTube, circle a random object in the thumbnail and get all of the clicks. It makes too much sense goddammit! :damn:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
SPOILER !!!!! WARNING !!!!! MY GUESS !!!!

Cataract is for ...

Wonderman :ufdup:

"His eyes also glow a bright red and he usually wears sunglasses to conceal the effect but Simon can normalize their appearance as well"
Wonder Man - Wikipedia

WonderMan-1.jpg

C2nfBKx.png

they also

spoiled the character in the first episode opening credits, plus behind the scenes artwork before the season started

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Since everyone is theorizing everyone in the Marvel universe is showing up after this show, I will now start the theory that the show will reveal "Darcy" is short for Doreen, and Kat Dennings will become Squirrel Girl in this universe.

I mean, since they are introducing Reed Richards next week as Monica's contact, then Doom can't be far behind and you can't have Doom without Squirrel Girl. Put it on YouTube, circle a random object in the thumbnail and get all of the clicks. It makes too much sense goddammit! :damn:

Yeah let the "The Coli" tell it - there's way she becomes super powered...

Anyone with a logical mind can see her character developing

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

To an extent. The Herb scene today doubled down on the fact that the 2 of them seem to know what's going on.

I think the twist is that this town is actually New Salem. It's a town in the comics where everyone in it is a wizard/witch. Just a guess though.