Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i'm so lame i wake up at 5 am on fridays now without setting an alarm. another short ass episode. the next three are gonna be the long ones, right? i need more.

... they're not about to give Darcy powers are they?

U have to pass thru multiple times.

and I don’t think you can just leave. So she will probably be in there until the last episode or until she gets rescued.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So my theory about Wanda being like Dr Manhattan in Watchmen might be true. She wiped her memories so she could be immersed inside too but a trauma can cause her to “ hulk” out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She whooped their asses real proper lije:laugh: Pietro keeps probing for information...who is using him as a guise? Hes trying to figure how she's able to alter reality..they gave the twins the comic versions of their powers. Thats cool. Another great episode and now she's going beyond the town..this will all lead to Dr. Strange if its on the magical context though.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
shyt brought me back...the wrong way. The enjoyment I had was instantly ruined by my realization that I was :flabbynsick:

Even the commercial looked like one of the commercials of my era :flabbynsick:
A kid died in that commercial. I bet if I went back and watched a bunch of 90's commercials my face would range from :russ: to :dahell: to:merchant:.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
shyt is wild he went from a pretty iconic childhood TV dad to an iconic mature TV dad :russ: I can’t even remember the exact moments he went Hal > Hal/Walter > Walter in my head

I said, "No way in hell will I be able to take Hal from MITM seriously a drug dealer." on a forum that I was posting on at the time when the premise came out for Breaking Bad, Ah to be young and wrong. :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You’d think at this point some of the remaining avengers would be on the scene. Hawkeye would make sense.

anyway, another strong episode.

Not really. I'm getting the impression that this is all happening pretty quickly. Tony just died. Cap is a 101 year old man. Hulk's arm is all fukked up. Scott is making up for lost time with Cassie. Clint is making up for lost time with his family. Thor just left Earth with The Guardians of the Galaxy. Doctor Strange is making up for lost time, and probably dealing with the fact that the Infinity Stones, which the Ancient One said protect this universe from all times of threats, are gone. This is still two weeks after half of the population has been snapped back. People are busy.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Wanda is rewriting reality in real time, possibly is mind controlling a whole town and can even control Vision to a certain degree. The fukk is Hawkeye gonna do? Shoot an arrow at the Hex?:mjlol:

Also, I'm gonna need Evan Peters to stay as Pietro for good now. Dude is too good.

And the Kick Ass reference along with the "Where's YOUR accent?" moment...it makes no sense how good this show is.

Exactly. Wanda is omega level. What is Hawkeye going to do, or any Avenger that isn't Doctor Strange?