Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So was this a combo of 90's and 2000's. Malcolm in the middle aired 2000?

And what does this episode reveal about Agnes. Should we take the claim that she's trapped and no ulterior motive?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was this a combo of 90's and 2000's. Malcolm in the middle aired 2000?

And what does this episode reveal about Agnes. Should we take the claim that she's trapped and no ulterior motive?
Nah she definitely up to something, her mannerisms give it away. She might not be in complete control but she knows what’s what

Herb asking if Wanda wanted something changed was interesting too

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So with them first showing her chart readings being iffy when she came out and now with the comments of her DNA being changed, she definitely gets her powers in this series. The hex changes whatever and whoever it is to meet Wanda's setting/criteria but I think with enough energy from the "Hex" and one's own willpower/ desire they can use said energy themselves and grant themselves something they want. Remember the kevlar vest even though the hex changed it to Monica's clothes in the hex world still retained its bulletproofness when it came out even though it changed forms. At its core that's what it was, a kevlar vest made to be bulletproof (even if it came out as a balloon or ice cream it would still retain its core as Kevlar and be bulletproof). I'd wager humans are different since we can think and grow/ evolve so our cores can change and be different (plus this is a superhero show, need some comic book bookiness etc)

One of the twins copied Pietro's power because to them he was a cool uncle (though the twins may be an outlier as they can do whatever they want such as age up and resist wanda, but let's say they follow the above rules and conditions of hex energy and desire/will) and the other got wanda's abilities. So Monica herself has the hex energy already but no known desires, yet. Honestly with the captain marvel drops I bet Monica's inner child will come out and she still wants to be one of her two favorite heroes, one was her mom who you can say she definitely became like and the other Carol Danvers. So when that final condition of will and want come (maybe the finale or when the real big bad shows up if they do) she transforms into a copy of captain marvel :manny: ....

*Hex energy can give you powers* basic summary for those who ain't wanna read this long theory of mine :pachaha:

./SPOILER]

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You’d think at this point some of the remaining avengers would be on the scene. Hawkeye would make sense.

anyway, another strong episode.

Wanda is rewriting reality in real time, possibly is mind controlling a whole town and can even control Vision to a certain degree. The fukk is Hawkeye gonna do? Shoot an arrow at the Hex?:mjlol:

Also, I'm gonna need Evan Peters to stay as Pietro for good now. Dude is too good.

And the Kick Ass reference along with the "Where's YOUR accent?" moment...it makes no sense how good this show is.