Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Liz looking right in that Scarlet witch costume

Vision messed up by not trying to get a three way going with Wanda and Monica while she was there...

If I was Vison: "Wanda, I know this all fake...but if you could...you know...make you, me, and Monica a thing, I'll gladly stay and play along:shaq:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Wanda is rewriting reality in real time, possibly is mind controlling a whole town and can even control Vision to a certain degree. The fukk is Hawkeye gonna do? Shoot an arrow at the Hex?:mjlol:

Also, I'm gonna need Evan Peters to stay as Pietro for good now. Dude is too good.

And the Kick Ass reference along with the "Where's YOUR accent?" moment...it makes no sense how good this show is.
He at least has a relationship with her. He was sent to rescue her from Vision, who he's equally powerless against.
Not the point anyway, an Avenger just took over an entire Sword camp. You saying the Avengers would just stay home cuz fukk it, cant help anyway?

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm so lame i wake up at 5 am on fridays now without setting an alarm. another short ass episode. the next three are gonna be the long ones, right? i need more.

... they're not about to give Darcy powers are they?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Kick Ass???
2010 superhero movie

ssctjhhrbei11.jpg

Quicksilver-in-MCU-and-X-Men.jpg

:mjgrin:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
here are some crazy theories based on nothing at all.

Jane Foster will be called in to replace/help/save Darcy. Natalie Portman is the overhyped cameo.She will get infused with the hex like she did with the red shyt in Dark World, and that will be the origin of her cancer.

That main "bad government guy" is not a bad guy at all, and we find out that he is Agnes's husband who is doing this to get his wife back. She is also a misdirection, and is not a bad guy in waiting... although her scene in this episode felt like a classic misdirect. people will think, "oh ok, she's there against her will too," but she could easily be playing along

Jimmy Woo and Darcy shack up in the end and it's weird. there are rumors of a Jimmy Woo show called "Agents of Something" and i have a feeling they're gonna be a couple in it.

the non-fast son is the ultimate hero of the series - but it's a 20ish year old actor by the end. something happens with Vision that turns Wanda supernova (bursts the multiverse open,) but his powers keep advancing and he counteracts her. they have a big standoff but in the end she stops herself from killing her fake son. she disappears only to pop back up in Doctor Strange as Strange needs her to close the multiverse. she teeters on the edge of hero and villian the whole movie.

i don't know wht the fukk i'm talking about.

Last edited: