Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read above

Multiverse shyt... most definitely. Definitely not from some x-gene that magically appears "out the blue" right now

They been setting this multiverse shyt up since they acquired Fox... all of a sudden they're going to change it to something as complex as wtf you're saying?

I believe too many have taken too much stock in Dr. Strange and Spider-Man and not the whole ENTIRE premise of Phase 4 which is setting up The Secret Wars. Hell, Feige even mentioned that Secret Invasion is going to be a Disney Plus series.

They acquired Fox, but like they have done with rebooting Blade after acquiring the rights, they can do that with the Fantastic Four and X-Men. Not saying the multiverse isn't setting up for a bigger picture. I'm saying this isn't going to be a carbon copy of DC's CRISIS OF INFINITE EARTHS which I think many of y'all are getting confused with right now.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wolverine got his Adamantium because of his healing powers then being experimented on:gucci:

And is Adamantium even been MENTIONED in the MCU so far?

Lawyers. I am sure they can handle that now.

Bruh what y'all trying to say literally defeats the purpose of them creating a fukking Multiverse...

IMO they created the multiverse to spread the stories out not necessarily to pull the x-men in.

They started with the multiverse BEFORE (way before) they got the X-men back. See Dr. Strange 1 where the concept was introduced but not explored.

Feige called Doctor Strange the "doorway" into the supernatural side of the MCU,[128] a role that Derrickson noted was also served by the character in the early comics, when the Doctor Strange comics "broke open the Marvel comic book universe into the Marvel multiverse".[129] Discussing the portrayal of other dimensions in the film, Feige stated that it would not explore parallel realities like the comics' "Earth-616 and Earth 617", but would instead feature "dimensions that are so mind-bending that you can barely perceive them",[130] like the Astral plane, Dark Dimension, and Mirror Dimension.[131][132][133]

Astrophysicist Adam Frank served as a scientific consultant on the film, having already known Derrickson and been a Marvel fan since childhood.[134] Frank advised on "the human experience of space and time", helping Marvel conceive ideas for their cinematic multiverse, and suggesting dialogue for characters based on their beliefs, whether they were materialist, rationalist, reductionist, or "had this enlarged perspective."[135]
Doctor Strange (2016 film) - Wikipedia

And Ant Man 1 with the Quantum Realm (a microverse).

You think we getting a Wolverine origin story in the present day MCU:gucci:

Dunno about origin stories per-se, not even sure about Wolvie in the start. Wolvie's claws ain't Disney so we will have to see. But generally speaking it's possible that they start with Cyclops etc from scratch or recent power acquisition (as Feige said "no more origin stories" a few years ago).

Why do y'all think they CHOSE to use the Fox version of Pietro?

He is Pietro?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I believe too many have taken too much stock in Dr. Strange and Spider-Man and not the whole ENTIRE premise of Phase 4 which is setting up The Secret Wars. Hell, Feige even mentioned that Secret Invasion is going to be a Disney Plus series.

They acquired Fox, but like they have done with rebooting Blade after acquiring the rights, they can do that with the Fantastic Four and X-Men. Not saying the multiverse isn't setting up for a bigger picture. I'm saying this isn't going to be a carbon copy of DC's CRISIS OF INFINITE EARTHS which I think many of y'all are getting confused with right now.
Well with as deep as the X-men go in history, their politics, etc.., this x-gene theory being triggered by infinite stones isn't gonna be it either

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lawyers. I am sure they can handle that now.

IMO they created the multiverse to spread the stories out not necessarily to pull the x-men in.

They started with the multiverse BEFORE (way before) they got the X-men back. See Dr. Strange 1 where the concept was introduced but not explored.

They started it because they were trying to acquire the x-men, FF4, etc., as far as back then... just like they got Spiderman
Feige called Doctor Strange the "doorway" into the supernatural side of the MCU,[128] a role that Derrickson noted was also served by the character in the early comics, when the Doctor Strange comics "broke open the Marvel comic book universe into the Marvel multiverse".[129] Discussing the portrayal of other dimensions in the film, Feige stated that it would not explore parallel realities like the comics' "Earth-616 and Earth 617", but would instead feature "dimensions that are so mind-bending that you can barely perceive them",[130] like the Astral plane, Dark Dimension, and Mirror Dimension.[131][132][133]

Cool... they probably still will

But plans change just like they have once acquiring Inhumans, Spiderman,. etc

Astrophysicist Adam Frank served as a scientific consultant on the film, having already known Derrickson and been a Marvel fan since childhood.[134] Frank advised on "the human experience of space and time", helping Marvel conceive ideas for their cinematic multiverse, and suggesting dialogue for characters based on their beliefs, whether they were materialist, rationalist, reductionist, or "had this enlarged perspective."[135]

And Ant Man 1 with the Quantum Realm (a microverse).

ok

Dunno about origin stories per-se, not even sure about Wolvie in the start. Wolvie's claws ain't Disney so we will have to see. But generally speaking it's possible that they start with Cyclops etc from scratch.

It's gonna have to be Disney, just like Punisher, Daredevil, Venom, etc

And that start with Cyclops will backlash. Like I said, The X-Men have been around since like the 70's and shyt... They're just going to "start all over" in this timeline? I don't think so

He is Pietro?

He is not MCU's Pietro, it's Fox's.... Days of Future Past.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea that the mutant gene will be activated via Wanda only worries me because of the timeline. How long will it take Xavier to build the X-Men? Will they fast forward the timeline to make everything mesh?

Time wouldn't be an issue considering that Infinite War and End Game are back to back films that spread 5 years apart. Plus it was Feige who said he's not going to even being doing X-men until another 5 years. It's just fans wanting to rush it in...

Kevin Feige Says ‘It Will Be a Very Long Time’ Until the X-Men Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It wasn't

It was mentioned in some blueprints that were in some bonus dvd footage of Iron Man 2... I just looked it up, but that's it

I need to go look at the bonus coverage. There's a lot if it that I didn't see

Yea that sounds about right..... I knew saw it somewhere years ago. Like it wasn’t like a grande big mention but just like a tiny nod or wink

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea that sounds about right..... I knew saw it somewhere years ago. Like it wasn’t like a grande big mention but just like a tiny nod or wink
Yeah, it wasn't considered canon from what I read

Edit:

So my point being, if Adamantium doesn't even really exist in the current MCU, they're just going to have it magically appear now becausee of the
"Snap" and "x-genes"?

Regardless if Wolverine was the main person or thing using it, he wasn't the only one....

In the current MCU, Vibranium is the strongest metal and not even considered from earth. Adamantium is supposedly stronger. A multiverse would make that make more sense imo

Hersh

Superstar
Daps