Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I know everybody prob done watched this series by now I just finished episode two and don't know anything about Wanda other than marvel movies .. but if she can control reality why didnt she just that against thanos

Short answer....the plot didn't require it yet. :troll:

Longer answer....she most likely can't manipulate reality unless she's focused. And even then she can only do it (so far anyway) in a "bubble" like the town.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question and this is legit.

How did mutants come to existence in the X-men movies?

I feel like it was never addressed they just “were” and we accepted it and moved on

Hell the X-men was X-men from the jump:hubie:

In the Fox X-Men universe, they ALWAYS existed. Apocalypse was the first.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That is a terrible idea.

I have a question and this is legit.

How did mutants come to existence in the X-men movies?

I feel like it was never addressed they just “were” and we accepted it and moved on

Hell the X-men was X-men from the jump:hubie:

The first X-Men movie had a flash back to WW2, so mutants were already a part of history.

You can't do that in the MCU because we've had 20+ movies that jump all around in time and space and mutants were nowhere to be seen.

Not to mention like I said earlier in the thread, X-Men/Magneto/mutants in general already being around and sitting out literally every threat in the MCU....is dumb as hell. Makes no sense.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the MCU to introduce mutants, they already have enough to set it up without any multiverse or anything of that nature. They can say select people have dormant X-genes that due to the radiation from the blip got activated and mutated through their bodies. They can source Wanda as an example of how her X-gene was activated which got her powers through the mind stone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the MCU to introduce mutants, they already have enough to set it up without any multiverse or anything of that nature. They can say select people have dormant X-genes that due to the radiation from the blip got activated and mutated through their bodies. They can source Wanda as an example of how her X-gene was activated which got her powers through the mind stone.

This would be dope but bringing in Quicksilver undermines all that.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would be dope but bringing in Quicksilver undermines all that.

Fred.

the whole Quicksilver thing. I do not, nor ever believed that is REALLY Quicksilver. Everyone INSIDE WandaVision with the EXCEPTION of Wanda herself (Vision isn't the REAL Vision, but a Frankenstein monster reimagined as "living") are people who are cast to play characters to her show. Nobody inside show aren't really who they are outside of WandaVision. Prime example being Monica cast as Geraldine. So, there is NO REASON to automatically assume that's actually the REAL Pietro from the Fox Marvel Universe.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was still implied, hence the introduction of Wolverine being at that time the oldest KNOWN mutant.

No..... I get they been around. That’s not and never what I ever was saying

The question was/is “How they gonna introduce mutants to the MCU?”

My point is, prior to AoA the mutants in that world never had a true explanation to how they came into existence in that world.

They was just there. For 8 movies, they was just there

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
the whole Quicksilver thing. I do not, nor ever believed that is REALLY Quicksilver. Everyone INSIDE WandaVision with the EXCEPTION of Wanda herself (Vision isn't the REAL Vision, but a Frankenstein monster reimagined as "living") are people who are cast to play characters to her show. Nobody inside show aren't really who they are outside of WandaVision. Prime example being Monica cast as Geraldine. So, there is NO REASON to automatically assume that's actually the REAL Pietro from the Fox Marvel Universe.
Good point

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Short answer....the plot didn't require it yet. :troll:

Longer answer....she most likely can't manipulate reality unless she's focused. And even then she can only do it (so far anyway) in a "bubble" like the town.

Fred.
Yeah that's weird to me

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
I hate yall with these x gene activation theories :aicmon:

So what about Apocalypse? He never existed because the x gene wasn't activated in his time period?

Wolverine? He aint 100 years old no more cause his x gene is just now getting activated?

Mr Essex hasnt been around since the 1800s experimenting on mutant niccas no more?

Man I hate yalls ideas. Capital HATE :aicmon:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Dottie wasn't on the Sword wall of townfolk at all and Agnes didn't have any ID

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No..... I get they been around. That’s not and never what I ever was saying

The question was/is “How they gonna introduce mutants to the MCU?”

My point is, prior to AoA the mutants in that world never had a true explanation to how they came into existence in that world.

They was just there. For 8 movies, they was just there

Like I said, I suspect how they're going to introduce mutants in the MCU is due to selected people having X-genes that been dormant and the radiation from the blip or Thanos destroying the Infinity Stones spread across the universe and activated those genes. WandaVision is setting up perfectly for a world of mutants to exist and be hated, feared, and discriminated on. Her actions is going to have great repercussions that we know for sure. I see no need for mutants to appear from a different universe when you have an example like Wanda who had a dormant X-gene which the mind stone activated. So, I believe the radiation is going to activate it into select humans across the planet. (it only means that Monica would possibly be retconned into being a mutant because of the radiation she received from Wanda to activate her powers).