Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like I said, I suspect how they're going to introduce mutants in the MCU is due to selected people having X-genes that been dormant and the radiation from the blip or Thanos destroying the Infinity Stones spread across the universe and activated those genes. WandaVision is setting up perfectly for a world of mutants to exist and be hated, feared, and discriminated on. Her actions is going to have great repercussions that we know for sure. I see no need for mutants to appear from a different universe when you have an example like Wanda who had a dormant X-gene which the mind stone activated. So, I believe the radiation is going to activate it into select humans across the planet. (it only means that Monica would possibly be retconned into being a mutant because of the radiation she received from Wanda to activate her powers).
nahhhhh

Definitely gonna use multiverse shyt. No way will they use this theory when nikkas like Wolverine been alive since the 20's

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dottie wasn't on the Sword wall of townfolk at all and Agnes didn't have any ID

Dottie could be Mephisto, or the so-called missing person who's on witness protection. Don't forget that there's an unknown person that was already in hiding without an identity. Agnes is definitely Agatha Hawkness.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So how you think mutants are going to be introduced? Out of the blue, mind you?
read above

Multiverse shyt... most definitely. Definitely not from some x-gene that magically appears "out the blue" right now

They been setting this multiverse shyt up since they acquired Fox... all of a sudden they're going to change it to something as complex as wtf you're saying?

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea that the mutant gene will be activated via Wanda only worries me because of the timeline. How long will it take Xavier to build the X-Men? Will they fast forward the timeline to make everything mesh?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
the whole Quicksilver thing. I do not, nor ever believed that is REALLY Quicksilver. Everyone INSIDE WandaVision with the EXCEPTION of Wanda herself (Vision isn't the REAL Vision, but a Frankenstein monster reimagined as "living") are people who are cast to play characters to her show. Nobody inside show aren't really who they are outside of WandaVision. Prime example being Monica cast as Geraldine. So, there is NO REASON to automatically assume that's actually the REAL Pietro from the Fox Marvel Universe.
I really don’t think that’s fox quick silver either

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
read above

Multiverse shyt... most definitely. Definitely not from some x-gene that magically appears right now

Wanda and Pietro already have a "power-gene" (call it 'x' for unknown effect) as hinted at by Feige.

They didn't get their power itself from the gem (as other characters have said).

“If you look at the Infinity Saga, I don’t think any single person has gone through more pain and trauma than Wanda Maximoff. And no character seems to be as powerful as Wanda Maximoff. And no character has a power-set that is as ill-defined and unexplored as Wanda Maximoff,” Feige said. “So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?

WandaVision: Kevin Feige Teases Scarlet Witch's Post-Avengers: Endgame Superpowers

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wanda and Pietro already have a "power-gene" (call it 'x' for unknown effect) as hinted at by Feige.

They didn't get their power itself from the gem (as other characters have said).

“If you look at the Infinity Saga, I don’t think any single person has gone through more pain and trauma than Wanda Maximoff. And no character seems to be as powerful as Wanda Maximoff. And no character has a power-set that is as ill-defined and unexplored as Wanda Maximoff,” Feige said. “So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?

WandaVision: Kevin Feige Teases Scarlet Witch's Post-Avengers: Endgame Superpowers
Then why do they say she has the "Power of the Mind Stone" then :jbhmm:

Literally said it in the last episode in so many words. Apparently they make it seem as if she's more powerful than Thanos and Vision... that came from her?

And that article said nothing about a "power gene", he ws literally ASKING a question too (Like, did her powers come from the gem or were they unlocked?... stay tuned for next weeks episode of.....)

Anyway, who gives af. Like homie above mentioned, wouldn't that dumbs theory defeat the purp[ose of mutants that have been alive for hundred if not thousands of years?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The idea that the mutant gene will be activated via Wanda only worries me because of the timeline. How long will it take Xavier to build the X-Men? Will they fast forward the timeline to make everything mesh?

Prof X could already have his powers. Like Wanda and Pietro have theirs. He could be older. The other x-men could be younger (like the original x-men were) and join an actual school (to switch it up from the Avengers).

Ancient One was shown post-hoc as having fought in Avengers I so Prof X or any other individual being shown to do this is no big deal. In the case of Prof X is powers make it easy for him to cover his tracks, unlike let's say the Hulk.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Then why do they say she has the "Power of the Mind Stone" then :jbhmm:

Literally said it in the last episode in so many words. Apparently they make it seem as if she's more powerful than Thanos and Vision... that came from her?

And that article said nothing about a "power gene", he ws literally ASKING a question too (Like, did her powers come from the gem or were they unlocked?... stay tuned for next weeks episode of.....)

Anyway, who gives af. Like homie above mentioned, wouldn't that dumbs theory defeat the purp[ose of mutants that have been alive for hundred if not thousands of years?

There are three things to bear in mind

1. MCU retcons

2. Don't be blindly led by the in-world narrative. Characters are able to get things wrong without it introducing narrative errors. Example: Monica saying "it is ALL Wanda" while Wanda says "I didn't do everything".

Thor was said to get his power from the Hammer in Thor 1 and then in Thor 3 they said that was not quite true. Then Cap got the powers from the hammer anyway.

3. In comics the x-gene could be one that allows the gem to give them powers meaning that it wouldn't work on anyone else. Like Hulk and gamma implies there was something special about him. Or wolvie with his adamantium. Or spidey and the spider biting him. It is the explanation for why everyone cannot become like them and for why Wanda and Pietro didn't get the same powers. Bishop absorbs energy so he has no "power" in the absence of energy, so that is another symbiotic relationship. Same with Rogue or Taskmaster.
Think the Inhuman mists. It only works on Inhumans and it works because they are Inhumans but it is not the reason why they can have powers. Their Inhuman genes are.

Feige was being interviewed and was offering information NOT asking questions of someone else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There are three things to bear in mind

1. MCU retcons

2. Don't be blindly led by the in-world narrative. Characters are able to get things wrong without it introducing narrative errors. Example: Monica saying "it is ALL Wanda" while Wanda says "I didn't do everything".

3. In comics the x-gene could be one that allows the gem to give them powers meaning that it wouldn't work on anyone else. Like Hulk and gamma implies there was something special about him. Or wolvie with his adamantium. Or spidey and the spider biting him. It is the explanation for why everyone cannot become like them and for why Wanda and Pietro didn't get the same powers. Bishop absorbs energy so he has no "power" in the absence of energy, so that is another symbiotic relationship. Same with Rogue or Taskmaster.
Think the Inhuman mists. It only works on Inhumans and it works because they are Inhumans but it is not the reason why they can have powers. Their Inhuman genes are.

Feige was being interviewed and was offering information NOT asking questions of someone else.

Wolverine got his Adamantium because of his healing powers then being experimented on:gucci:

And has Adamantium even been MENTIONED in the MCU so far? It's just going to magically appear now tho?

Bruh what y'all trying to say literally defeats the purpose of them creating a fukking Multiverse... You think we getting a Wolverine origin story in the present day MCU:gucci:

Why do y'all think they CHOSE to use the Fox version of Pietro? Probably because Wanda is in a state that's like being in another dimension (Mentioned in the show btw) or a version of a multiverse that will somehow link the MCU with the X-Men universe... Not because of an X-gene

and you said "in the comics, the x-gene COULD be the one that allows the gems to give them powers"... it "COULD" or it "IS"??? and which comics say that you need the gems to trigger the x-gene, or are you making up some hypothetical shyt and the comics never said any of that

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't we get a combination of origins for mutants?

Multiverse.
Both snaps.
Random mutations.
Time lol?

I mean that's how evolution works.. infinite variables..and that would cover all mutants

:yeshrug:
They could go with mutants always being around but in few numbers so you could have Apocalypse, Wolverine and whichever other mutants are supposed to be old as fukk. Plus it would allow for Xavier to have his mutant school in secret for however long it's been in existence.
Then you have people with latent mutations like Wanda and Pietro that had their full mutant abilities enhanced by the Mind Stone.
And finally you have "The Blip" being the cause of a large portion of the returned people's latent mutations manifesting which explodes the mutant population in the MCU.