Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Again I'm not discounting that Wanda may have help that she's unaware of

The problem is y'all are removing all accountability from Wanda and it's clearly because y'all are stuck in "Not Wanda, she's one of the good guys" when the show has thrown you instance after instance of Wanda being emotionally FUKKED up, lonely and heartbroken

Feige probably wants to leave open some way to rehabilitate the character and she only go so evil until there is no coming back from it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The way Olsen and Bettaney talked about the potential guest star being an actor they consider like a thespian or someone they have admired and idolized I’m assuming it isn’t Evan Peters
Could be but if it’s Hugh Jackman (highly doubt) Fassbender (maybe) Mcavoy (I doubt) or The OG Magneto, that opens up the House of M comic angle that this is loosely based on plus quicksilver dad is still alive, wanda’s isn’t. Mcu quicksilver is dead but x men quicksilver isn’t. It would help with this artificial family Wanda is being given/creating

Oh ok. So yeah, they're definitely not talking about ol boy from the X-Men.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Emoryal will tell you that I am cold in this prediction game :hhh:

:gucci:

My guy you're literally taking every fan theory off social media and/or Youtube and just posting them all in here. Which is why I asked what specifically are you claiming?

the fukk kinda bet is that? :skip:

Someone pulling the strings brehs including Wanda. nikka if you're including Wanda then of course. who else beside her or anybody else?:pachaha:impossible to wrong in that case

Thank you.

"I got a prediction for the Superbowl....Chiefs or Bucs are gonna win....who wants to bet against that?"

:mjtf:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't get any more real than laying down BTC. I said there is a hidden hard. Are taking that bet or not :picard: ?

Again, what specifically is the bet?

I asked you that already and you hit the juelz.gif

You said it's Agnes or Mephisto or Wanda. It's literally impossible for you to lose the bet the way you worded it. @Luke Cage already pointed that out.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@TENET

If you want to say Mephisto (for example) is running shyt....we can bet on that. $100. I don't fukk with bitcoin, don't know nothing about that. But $100, whoever is wrong gotta pay up. Don't pay, permanent ban.

But this vague shyt...."it's (names multiple people)" or "it's somebody besides Wanda"....that ain't how bets work man. Be specific.

EDIT:

And don't be Googling spoilers either to cheat. :ufdup:

Fred.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@TENET

If you want to say Mephisto (for example) is running shyt....we can bet on that. $100. I don't fukk with bitcoin, don't know nothing about that. But $100, whoever is wrong gotta pay up. Don't pay, permanent ban.

But this vague shyt...."it's (names multiple people)" or "it's somebody besides Wanda"....that ain't how bets work man. Be specific.

EDIT:

And don't be Googling spoilers either to cheat. :ufdup:

Fred.

ok let's just see ... (and I ain't going to point out that I am betting against / opposite your specific position that "it is ONLY Wanda".. I'm not gonna mention that. not even going to point it out. not going to point out that this is in fact exactly how betting works).

nope

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am betting against your specific position that "it is ONLY Wanda"

And again, for the record, I'm not saying it's impossible Wanda is being controlled by someone else.

Fred.

Look man....again, I'm not saying any of that is impossible.

I'm saying it's extremely unlikely given the level of writing we've gotten so far.

Fred.

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

Fred.

etc etc etc.

I've said several times it could be someone else.

Alongside that, I've also explained that I don't want people to come in the thread talking about "this show sucks!" because a theory from MarvelStan1987 on Youtube didn't pan out.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
etc etc etc.

I've said several times it could be someone else.

Alongside that, I've also explained that I don't want people to come in the thread talking about "this show sucks!" because a theory from MarvelStan1987 on Youtube didn't pan out.

Fred.

well so not taking the bet :salute:cool. i thought you were definite about that but clearly not. my mistake.

thanks for looking out for "people" but this is the film room not TLR.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well so not taking the bet :salute:cool. i thought you were definite about that but clearly not. my mistake.

thanks for looking out for "people" but this is the film room not TLR.

I dunno what your last line means but TFR has a habit of assuming xyz will happen and then when it doesn't, totally independent of the actual quality of the movie or series, they'll claim it sucks.

Which is what @obarth was talking about.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
TFR has a habit of assuming xyz will happen and then when it doesn't, totally independent of the actual quality of the movie or series, they'll claim it sucks.

oh I see. no matter what happens from this point this show is overall :fire: for me

even if it is "just" Wanda that's all good:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I highly doubt mephisto is part of this because Disney is not able to lose out on that China money
This just popped up on my feed I had watched it when it came out but forgot about it. Just a rumor but it was 8 months ago but if true would be a big spoiler.