Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fan theories tripping. they saying the two people in all the fake commercials are wandas real parents but the big actor they bringing in is Ian mckellan/fassbender as magneto possibly

Do we have confirmation that there's another guest appearance besides Quicksilver?

Or were people saying there would be a big guest before Quicksilver, and people are just assuming it wasn't him?

Fred.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do we have confirmation that there's another guest appearance besides Quicksilver?

Or were people saying there would be a big guest before Quicksilver, and people are just assuming it wasn't him?

Fred.
The way Olsen and Bettaney talked about the potential guest star being an actor they consider like a thespian or someone they have admired and idolized I’m assuming it isn’t Evan Peters
Could be but if it’s Hugh Jackman (highly doubt) Fassbender (maybe) Mcavoy (I doubt) or The OG Magneto, that opens up the House of M comic angle that this is loosely based on plus quicksilver dad is still alive, wanda’s isn’t. Mcu quicksilver is dead but x men quicksilver isn’t. It would help with this artificial family Wanda is being given/creating

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Thanos is Thanos

better argument needed ...

YOU have not read the infinity gauntlet. Get some real nerds up in here please !!!

1. The Infinity Gauntlet comic story is the story of Thanos AND Mephsito. Mephisto is in the majority of it.

Mephisto is the Flava Flav to Thanos' Chuck-D

GSJfGjo.png

3O42UPf.png

rWYLZE8.png

PJJAtvw.png

etc etc

2. Mephisto is more powerful than Thanos.

3. Mephisto is more famous than Thanos

4. Mephisto has been in Marvel Comics longer than Thanos

-

And yeah it might not be Mephisto BUT it could be. Everyone and their grandmama has heard of the devil. Normal everyday people don't know who Thanos is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Or her husband "Ralph":patrice:
I don't think Ralph is going to turn out to be anyone of note.
It strikes me more as the sitcom trope of a supporting character qwith a oft-mentioned spouse who never is actually shown onscreen.
Most notably it was done with Phyllis, the wacky neighbor on The Mary Tyler Moore Show, who mentioned her husband but he was never shown.
It was also done with Norm on Cheers who always mentioned his wife Vera but she never appeared on the show.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Most recent episode was the best for me - episode 4 was really good too. I'm just wondering how she brought Vision back. Was thinking, at first, she just made everything her illusion but how can he have a mind of his own? And how does he have his powers?
Here's my theory:
Wanda and Pietro got enhanced from the Mind Stone and the Mind Stone is also what gave Vision sentience. So when Wanda retrieved Vision's body maybe their was residual energy from the Mind Stone in it and since her powers are linked to the Mind Stone, the combo of her grief and proximity is causing Wanda's abilities to be enhanced by whatever Mind Stone energy was still in Vision's de-activated body.
So in addition to heightening her abilities (especially the telepathic mind control stuff) it is also allowing Wanda to alter reality within the town of Westview.
Since the Mind Stone has shown some level of sentience in the past maybe that is the darker influence that is subconsciously making Wanda do things that she normally wouldn't do. And that would explain why some things within Westview seem out of Wanda's control...she is internally battling the malevolent nature of the Mind Stone.
Also it would make it not too far of a leap to say that Monica has powers now since the Mind Stone can also give people with latent abilities full blown super-powers.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
When Vision and Wanda were floating in the living room. He was floating like how Wanda floats not how he usually floats. Wanda has split her consciousness. She has literally put a part of herself in visions corpse. I also think Agnes "husband", who has yet to be seen, might be Mephisto. Either that or the twins might be him

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
better argument needed ...

YOU have not read the infinity gauntlet. Get some real nerds up in here please !!!

1. The Infinity Gauntlet comic story is the story of Thanos AND Mephsito. Mephisto is in the majority of it.

Mephisto is the Flava Flav to Thanos' Chuck-D

GSJfGjo.png

3O42UPf.png

rWYLZE8.png

PJJAtvw.png

etc etc

2. Mephisto is more powerful than Thanos.

3. Mephisto is more famous than Thanos

4. Mephisto has been in Marvel Comics longer than Thanos

-

And yeah it might not be Mephisto BUT it could be. Everyone and their grandmama has heard of the devil. Normal everyday people don't know who Thanos is.
Breh FOH

:mjlol: