Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. Where is the beekeeper

2. what’s up with the random animals. First a pig, then a stork, then a dog. What does it mean :mindblown:

3. the town is surrounded by cosmic radiation so Monica was supposed to be dead. She survived and now she has her powers.... right? :dahell: she’s called photon in the comics and her ex rays are the clue.

4. If the white guy is the director of SWORD, what is Nick Fury’s position? And with cosmic threats and half the universe being poofed for 5 years, why the fukk is he worried about “terrorists”

5. with all the known super hero’s in the world, why do regular humans still think guns are effective:snoop:

6. Skrulls are mixed in this show somewhere :mjpls:

7. Vision probably customizes himself to fit in Wandas vagina and she’s hooked on the D. Good D will make a woman act crazy :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont like the way the director is cutting the sistas scenes. Something is off.

Daps
I dont like the way the director is cutting the sistas scenes. Something is off.

I'll tell you whats off. Every time she turns around to let us get a glimpse of that bubble, director cuts to another scene like how them WWE fakkits was doing back around 2012 during the divas matches. Every time a chics ass was in the air and she happened to turn towards the camera where we could see that juicy thing, camera would cut to another scene. But let it be some big ole swole fakkit wearing tighty whities with his butt in the air, not only would they keep the camera on that fool but they would even zoom in.

Makes me sick just thinking about it :pacspit:

Daps
When Vision and Wanda were floating in the living room. He was floating like how Wanda floats not how he usually floats. Wanda has split her consciousness. She has literally put a part of herself in visions corpse. I also think Agnes "husband", who has yet to be seen, might be Mephisto. Either that or the twins might be him

Breh that's how vision always floated since ultron. :mjlol:

Go look at him during the Civil War battle :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My prediction is that a future episode will give us all the answers. :leostare:

tenor.gif

some answers will come in later films/shows like Dr. Strange 2, Spiderman 3

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Can't believe all this time has passed and it slipped my mind that Wanda's power was created with the Mind stone:snoop:

That cements even further how connected her and Vision are

In Age of Ultron in that basement, Wanda let Stark take the mind stone, because she saw what would happen in the future via Stark's vision.