Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I have watched the shows many times now .. there are lots of clues and no doubt red herrings

and even though it might not happen I feel sure that Marvel will want to hit us with a "hidden in plain sight'" reveal at some point.

just wanted to be sure. "hidden deep where no one will find it" like the reality gem :wow:

I just remembered something.

remember those two Eastview cops .. why would they be under the influence of Wanda/HiddenHand while being OUTSIDE of the Hex/Westview?

think about that.

adding the comments the showrunner made about hiding things from the audience and the reveal after episodes 1-3 were totally in-world (hex-world).

i conclude

the hidden hand might not be one person but rather multiple people who have NOT been seen on screen together at any one point. the EDIT: WIFE and dottie... people who told others to "stop it".. maybe postie.. BUT more than one.

during the show wanda said "something strange happened with dottie" then continued "well something strange happened before but it's hard to explain"

we think Wanda is talking about the broken glass with the radio event BUT she is talking about two different events altogether. the glass event and some unseen event between the two. I mean what was that "I dont want to hurt anyone"?

and it marvel really want to shock us they would show that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING we have seen in WV so far is itself in a show being viewed from outside and being influenced. i.e. It is a show within a show. So that Sword camp is not outside an anomaly.. it is part of a bigger one as well and like the guys in the Hex they are (mostly) not aware that they are in a fake/influenced reality.

fade out and the big bad/M/hidden hand is watching everything like Sword is watching the hex TV show.

you read it here first.
sorry to spoil.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This just popped up on my feed I had watched it when it came out but forgot about it. Just a rumor but it was 8 months ago but if true would be a big spoiler.

:what:

See I don't follow stuff like this at all....but if those leaked set pics are real then cats (not you, just saying in general) need to stop passing off spoilers as theories.

We went through the same thing in the "Game Of Thrones" threads.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I highly doubt mephisto is part of this because Disney is not able to lose out on that China money

Out and out "devil M" yeah but they already said that magic is just quantum energy science in the MCU, so they could dial out the supernatural elements. MCU already has Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Wong, Ancient One so it's possible but he couldn't be cloven hooved etc etc.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

See I don't follow stuff like this at all....but if those leaked set pics are real then cats (not you, just saying in general) need to stop passing off spoilers as theories.

Fred.
And while I do like 'breakdowns' and youtubers I like coming up with theories I myself don't like to participate and make my own theories. I take most stuff as it comes and just enjoy the ride. Even my guessing Evan Peters isn't actually Quicksilver from another dimension I'm basing that in my desire to believe Feige that mutants are coming into the picture for another 5 years. He could totally be lying I just want that to be the case.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Fred.

you are not the police in here. if you have an issue with any one post then raise it.

you lacking imagination is not a sign that people are posting "leaks" or quote-unquote "copying youtube rumours".

some people just have more imagination that you. some people read more comics than you. some people pay more attention to the narrative than you.

I said years ago that phase 4 would be the multiverse where 90% of coli brehs said no. I said years ago that most heroes in infinity war would die based on an interview that Hulk gave and based on the comics and marvel wanting a big pay off and again coli-brehs said no.

you need to fall back and stop making edicts in here. if you see an offending post then raise your objections with that person and that post. you are not the thread police.

everyone is not like you so stop with the projection with implicit assumptions that people "could not have thought that up for themselves".

informed guesses are fine as long as there is a logic to it. even uninformed guesses are fine I suppose as long as people spoiler tag everything.

Bookmarked. Wanna put some bitcoin on it?

EDIT: Most Avengers will die.. (But most will return).

Thanos removed 50% of the Universe in the comics and they will do something with similar dramatic impact in Avengers. Ruffalo joked that 'everyone dies'.

They need to drag Captain Marvel into this somehow and to explain why we haven't seen her OR the Skrulls. 'Out in Space' is nothing new. The Guardians will be arriving from Space afterall. Out in 'Space Time' is something new.

Thanos will get the Reality and the Time gems. No way he is not going to use them.

They want to do something different in Phase 4. A totally different backdrop is different. That would give an easy excuse for why certain characters are no longer there but would allow for them to return later (more Box Office). Cap and IM could vanish with no need for a resolution like killing them or having them ride off into the sunset.

That would allow for Thor to get his eye back and for Asgard to be re-imagined. They could also roll back others things, change actors, start new narratives.

Thanos could (and will) return later - More Box Office.

Feige talks about this being a conclusion and a new Marvel Universe. This is how you achieve an in-story new world.

Kevin Feige Says the Post-‘Avengers 4’ MCU May Be a “New Thing”, Not “Phase 4″
Kevin Feige Says the Post-‘Avengers 4’ MCU May Be a “New Thing”, Not “Phase 4"

Thanos will make this happen.

I just guessed that the EDIT: WIFE and dottie are the same person - linked via "stop it".
I just guessed that everything is within one big "hex" of influence.

you will not see those ideas anywhere else BECAUSE I JUST MADE THEM UP

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you are not the police in here. if you have an issue with any one post then raise it.

you lacking imagination is not a sign that people are posting "leaks" or quote-unquote "copying youtube rumours".

some people just have more imagination that you. some people read more comics than you. some people pay more attention to the narrative than you.

I said years ago that phase 4 would be the multiverse where 90% of coli brehs said no. I said years ago that most heroes in infinity war would die based on an interview that Hulk gave and based on the comics and marvel wanting a big pay off and again coli-brehs said no.

you need to fall back and stop making edicts in here. if you see an offending post then raise your objections with that person and that post. you are not the thread police.

everyone is not like you so stop with the projection with implicit assumptions that people "could not have thought that up for themselves".

informed guesses are fine as long as there is a logic to it. even uninformed guesses are fine I suppose as long as people spoiler tag everything.

I just guessed that the husband and dottie are the same person - linked via "stop it".
I just guessed that everything is within one big "hex" of influence.

you will not see those ideas anywhere else BECAUSE I JUST MADE THEM UP

Actually I am the police in here. I am literally the thread police. I'm the mod in TFR. People have been permanently banned for posting spoilers. So not sure where you're going with that.

And you sound like a hit dog hollering. If I wanted to single you out, I would. I didn't quote you, @ you, or reference you in any way.

The "theory" I'm referring to has been posted dozens of times at this point, by probably 15-20 people. So no, you aren't unique in that regard. And no, I don't care enough to go through the thread and see who the first person to post it was. If I did, I would, and they'd be gone.

There is leaked set pics confirming a "theory". Now, is it possible people came to that conclusion, totally independent of those pics? Sure.

Is it equally possible they seen those pics from close to a year ago, and are now trying to pass them off as their own "theories"? Yes.

Again, we had that happen dozens of times in the "Game Of Thrones" thread.

And as far as the Thanos stuff, dozens of people (including me) said more or less exactly the same thing as you did. You gotta stop acting like you're the only one that ever read a comic book man.

Fred.

Daps
Actually I am the police in here. I am literally the thread police. I'm the mod in TFR. People have been permanently banned for posting spoilers. So not sure where you're going with that.

And you sound like a hit dog hollering. If I wanted to single you out, I would. I didn't quote you, @ you, or reference you in any way.

The "theory" I'm referring to has been posted dozens of times at this point, by probably 15-20 people. So no, you aren't unique in that regard. And no, I don't care enough to go through the thread and see who the first person to post it was. If I did, I would, and they'd be gone.

There is leaked set pics confirming a "theory". Now, is it possible people came to that conclusion, totally independent of those pics? Sure.

Is it equally possible they seen those pics from close to a year ago, and are now trying to pass them off as their own "theories"? Yes.

Again, we had that happen dozens of times in the "Game Of Thrones" thread.

And as far as the Thanos stuff, dozens of people (including me) said more or less exactly the same thing as you did. You gotta stop acting like you're the only one that ever read a comic book man.

Fred.

:russ: not trying to get in the middle of this but when you posted that @TENET I had the Kenan Thompson face

Like... uhhhh:guilty: mans literally is the popo over here :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And while I do like 'breakdowns' and youtubers I like coming up with theories I myself don't like to participate and make my own theories. I take most stuff as it comes and just enjoy the ride. Even my guessing Evan Peters isn't actually Quicksilver from another dimension I'm basing that in my desire to believe Feige that mutants are coming into the picture for another 5 years. He could totally be lying I just want that to be the case.

Not really spoilers, but gonna spoiler tag because it touches on an interview with Feige....

Feige specifically said the X-Men weren't a part of the 5 year plan. Not mutants in general.

Now, obviously Quicksilver is a some time X-Men but this doesn't technically contradict what he said. Not to mention, I don't trust Marvel anyway. They edited characters out of trailers just to throw people off.

And as far as Quicksilver, for what it's worth the audio description (the narration of a scene you can turn on, Amazon Prime has the same thing) specifically said something along the lines of "the person at the door is Quicksilver, from the X-Men."

So make of that what you will. :yeshrug:

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

did you forget posting this?

:gucci:

My guy you're literally taking every fan theory off social media and/or Youtube and just posting them all in here. Which is why I asked what specifically are you claiming?

then you said "spoilers as theory".

no hit dogs here :ufdup: I am saying you should stop casting aspersions at people. EDIT: but if you are the "popo" you do you sah :salute:

i would never knowingly post a spoiler AND I take care to spoiler potential spoilers. not because the "popo" is around but because that is the fair thing to do.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Y’all forgot that the skrulls have infiltrated shield. For my real comic head, how long til emperor Klrt shows up:mjlit: but on some real it’s obvious rambeau now has powers and will take her “moms nickname” of photon. I think the only reason she may have survived Wanda pushing her thru the radioactive hex may have been because she was already exposed to captain marvels radiation before Danvers had full control of her powers. This may explain why captain marvel stayed away all those years from guilt of being so radioactive she hurt her best friend/lover and her daughter. The blend of the tesseract and the mind stone radiation gonna and turn rambeau into something crazy watch. Also I think that Wanda/Mephisto pulled the 80s x men quicksilver from another dimensional universe (multiverse) since they clearly stated they can’t bring people back from the dead, so might as well steal a quick silver from another dimension :ohhh: who just also happened to be around during the 80s:ohhh:. Of course this is all theory but I’m assuming this gonna make a dimensional rip bringing all types of x genes and other shyt to this dimension. May explain why falcon and winter soldier already has heavy mutant Easter eggs (madripoor, super soldier programs in us AND Russia (Wolvie, sabertooth, omega Red).....question is how will they make sense of the x men characters that will be the mcu version. Can’t just have some regular guy all of a sudden grow claws and now he’s wolverine. Has to be a real explanation as to why no mutants were present during ANY mcu events prior to now.... gonna be crazy seeing what Kev and crew cooked up. I think the fantastic 4 is trapped in that quantum realm city we saw at the end of ant man and the wasp. Like Michelle phipher said “this place changes you” :ohhh: perfect explanation how they would have powers after being trapped in the quantum realm city for so long