Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
something else i noticed that was odd. no spoiler - just a guess

when Wanda opened the door to QS they hid what she initially saw. the mirror behind Wanda was obscured by the door.

could it be that what Wanda saw when she first opened the door was not what the camera showed when Vision moved over to look out through the door.

that Wanda silence could mean that what she saw at first changed before Vision came over.

normally in this type of hidden "who is at the door" reveal, they would take the opportunity to show a blurred reflection or piece of clothing but here nothing (at first) despite putting the mirror behind Wanda for a reason.

conclusion: what Wanda saw at first was not what we were shown later. when she first opened the door it wasn't QS

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did you forget posting this?

then you said "spoilers as theory".

no hit dogs here :ufdup: I am saying you should stop casting aspersions at people. EDIT: but if you are the "popo" you do you sah :salute:

i would never knowingly post a spoiler AND I take care to spoiler potential spoilers. not because the "popo" is around but because that is the fair thing to do.

My guy I said you were taking theories off social media and/or Youtube and posting them here.

Set pics are not a theory. I didn't even know the set pics existed until the post I quoted:

:what:

See I don't follow stuff like this at all....but if those leaked set pics are real then cats (not you, just saying in general) need to stop passing off spoilers as theories.

We went through the same thing in the "Game Of Thrones" threads.

Fred.

....so obviously I wasn't referring to that when I was talking to you.

Again, if I was 100% sure people were posting spoilers under the guise of theories....they'd be gone. But at this point it's easier to not edit any posts, or do anything....because if I do then the banned posters and/or edited posts would tip people off to what was a spoiler vs just a theory.

Make sense?

Fred.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
something else i noticed that was odd. no spoiler - just a guess

when Wanda opened the door to QS they hid what she initially saw. the mirror behind Wanda was obscured by the door.

could it be that what Wanda saw when she first opened the door was not what the camera showed when Vision moved over to look out through the door.

that Wanda silence could mean that what she saw at first changed before Vision came over.

normally in this type of hidden "who is at the door" reveal, they would take the opportunity to show a blurred reflection or piece of clothing but here nothing (at first) despite putting the mirror behind Wanda for a reason.

conclusion: what Wanda saw at first was not what we were shown later. when she first opened the door it wasn't QS

The door scene in traditional sitcom format would have had a Commercial break after they showed the back of the head, then post commercial break they revel who was there. I think the way this was shot was more so a technical think they could have done more polished vs the overcomplicated theory lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Im saying for mephisto to be the big bad of phase 4 it wouldn’t happen unless they change him to the point he ain’t mephisto no more

For the hooves mreah could just wear a pair of these boots

tenor.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, what specifically is the bet?

I asked you that already and you hit the juelz.gif

You said it's Agnes or Mephisto or Wanda. It's literally impossible for you to lose the bet the way you worded it. @Luke Cage already pointed that out.

Fred.
I got $5k on it being a sunny, cloudy, or rainy day

Fukk wit me:skip:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
@kentucky just negged me and called me a bytch :russ:

I blame you for that. I actually legit didn’t mean no mal intent.:mjlol:

I was trynna post but got distracted on some life shyt, but one of his questions was “Do I need to watch X-men?”

I mean damn? Did I not answer that?:dwillhuh:

I’m campaigning for POTY in different areas by the end of this year, I can’t be called no bytch.... it hurts my poll ratings:mjgrin:

So I apologize for the confusion and lack of proper confusion :russ:
lol I needed a good laugh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because he’s too popular of a character to be stuck on wandavision in my opinion
Is he that popular? He has been used a lot in the comics but in the pantheon of Marvel villains he's not A list and arguably not B list either. He's not even the main nemesis of any hero.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I got $5k on it being a sunny, cloudy, or rainy day

Fukk wit me:skip:

:mjlol: a "1 + 1 = dunno" e-grow pipes up ...

you are not familiar with the superhero trope of the hero battling themselves whether in physical form or otherwise or fighting their inner demons? seriously?

Alternate Self - TV Tropes

Phoenix vs dark Phoenix
kyK8DG2.png

remr0IX.png

Collosus / Arcade

9fxuxzy.png

Vision vs The Avengers

q9HlyUx.png

C9XktEo.png

etc

more movies

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
He's not that popular. he was never on the level or Doom or Thanos. shyt Red Skull is a more famous Villian than Mephisto.
If Hela can be one and done so can he.
:manny: just seems like a waste if he’s stuck on Disney+ but Who knows

Daps

you are not familiar with the superhero trope of the hero battling themselves whether in physical form or otherwise or fighting their inner demons? seriously?

Phoenix vs dark Phoenix
kyK8DG2.png

remr0IX.png

Collosus / Arcade

9fxuxzy.png

Vision vs The Avengers

q9HlyUx.png

C9XktEo.png

etc

more movies

Bro i need some help man. How yall be getting all these comic pages? Put a breh on :whoo:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Phoenix vs dark Phoenix
kyK8DG2.png

remr0IX.png

Collosus / Arcade

9fxuxzy.png

Vision vs The Avengers

q9HlyUx.png

C9XktEo.png

etc

more movies

My posts in this thread indicate that I'm more than familiar with the trope