Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There’s a bunch of things that point to it not being fully her

She says she doesn’t remember how it all started. She says she didn’t bring Pietro. Her powers don’t work with certain things/people. The way her accent comes back. Some of the people in the town are clearly not just regular townsfolk. Agnes has inside info somehow and seems to do her own thing.

She stole Vision's corpse. So was Agnes or Mephisto or whoever controlling that too?

100 USD bitcoin says I am correct. There is someone pulling the strings behind the scenes (even if it is "dark Wanda" unbeknownst to Wanda herself)

As I already said a "version" of Wanda controlling....um....herself....is still Wanda. So I'm not sure what we're disagreeing on at this point.

Stop letting characters in the movie lead you. The script writers do that intentionally but you need to watch for the sleights of hand.

Statements:

A: "Wanda stole his body and resurrected him" - Hayward
B: "It's all Wanda" - Monica

Are both leading statements to set the audience up for the big reveals. They are both obvious leading statements to make you incorrectly fill in the gaps.

But ...

A: Hayward is untrustworthy and unreliable. Who said Wanda was not possessed or the person had the power to look like Wanda (and QS)? Anyone who could make the Hex would be able to disguise themselves as Wanda. Plus Wanda cannot resurrect people despite what Hayward said so that marks him as being untrustworthy. How do we know she cannot? i. because she could just do it and live with Vision - no hex no series no children required. ii. Agnes hinted as much iii. Wanda hinted as much twice iv. no way with the MCU give her (controllable) power to resurrect anyone she wants.

B: Monica had no way to know that it was "all Wanda" so that was clearly a leading statement for us .. the audience.

Don't just follow the narrative traps.

Look man....again, I'm not saying any of that is impossible.

I'm saying it's extremely unlikely given the level of writing we've gotten so far. The show is already half way over and you're talking about:

1. A reveal that Agnes is actually a previously unmentioned character.

2. A reveal that Wanda is being controlled by her and/or Mephisto....again, two characters that would have to be introduced and explained in the space of 3-ish hours.

3. A reveal that Wanda didn't actually steal the corpse, despite that info just being revealed last ep.

4. A reveal that Quicksilver isn't actually Quicksilver.

All in the space of 3-4 episodes.

Mind you, the average person can't wrap their mind around the fact that Fox Quicksilver just appeared and they're taking that at face value. But all these double and triple plot twists....shyt is too much. Nothing on the show has suggested it has that level of writing. Which is fine. But I don't want you cats to claim the show suddenly sucks if all these theories don't pan out. That's my foremost concern.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the fukk kinda bet is that? :skip:

Someone pulling the strings brehs including Wanda. nikka if you're including Wanda then of course. who else beside her or anybody else?:pachaha:impossible to wrong in that case

"Not aware" so good Wanda will battle / fight bad Wanda (as we have seen in movies/comics 1000 times before).

Superman vs bad Superman
Jean vs. Pheonix (several times)
Dark Storm
Xavier vs. Onslaught
Barry vs. Savitar ("I am the future flash")
Legion

These are the same entity BUT NOT the same person .. You guys are fake nerds @hex

are you initiated or not? the initiated know this stuff already.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
She stole Vision's corpse. So was Agnes or Mephisto or whoever controlling that too?

As I already said a "version" of Wanda controlling....um....herself....is still Wanda. So I'm not sure what we're disagreeing on at this point.

I'm saying it's extremely unlikely given the level of writing we've gotten so far. The show is already half way over and you're talking about:

2. A reveal that Wanda is being controlled by her and/or Mephisto....again, two characters that would have to be introduced and explained in the space of 3-ish hours.

3. A reveal that Wanda didn't actually steal the corpse, despite that info just being revealed last ep.

Mind you, the average person can't wrap their mind around the fact that Fox Quicksilver just appeared and they're taking that at face value. But all these double and triple plot twists....shyt is too much. Nothing on the show has suggested it has that level of writing. Which is fine. But I don't want you cats to claim the show suddenly sucks if all these theories don't pan out. That's my foremost concern.

Fred.

Ok but don't say I didn't warn you. Just in the name of preparation ...

Do you like your L's warm or cold :mjgrin: ?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
She brushed it off because she don't care man.

SWORD told her she's essentially taking thousands of people hostage and she hit them with the :yeshrug:

Vision told her the people she's controlling are in pain and she hit him with the :yeshrug:

This is all only helping her. Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying. She stole Vision's corpse and reanimated it because she wants them to be together, that's her idea of it being for "both of them".

Fred.

Yeah you got it.

But that doesn’t come across as unhealthy to you?

Assuming Vision is just apart of her puppeteering a corpse, she’s essentially lying to herself making herself worse.

She’s as emotionally hostile to people with drones trying to kill her as she is to Vision.

I don’t want know if that’s an exploratory of grief or self harm.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you got it.

Assuming Vision is just apart of her puppeteering a corpse, she’s essentially lying to herself making herself worse.

She’s as emotionally hostile to people with drones trying to kill her as she is to Vision.

Of course it's unhealthy. But that's who the character is. In the comics she rewrote the entire universe, for more or less the same reasons we're discussing. This show (if all of this is her) is actually a tamer version of the same story.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Of course it's unhealthy. But that's who the character is. In the comics she rewrote the entire universe, for more or less the same reasons we're discussing. This show (if all of this is her) is actually a tamer version of the same story.

Fred.
Is it?

Cause I thought the kids were conceived through magic and then she was lied to by others when they disappeared for “ her own good”

Here, everyone loses people. People die( I’m assuming that’s partly how Monica will get through to her shared grief). Again this is the lesson she imparts to the boys when all this is because of grief?

• Dap

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT THE F-K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I’m talking about your partner tells you this is hurting them and you are scared. You stop. End it or come clean.

I’m not sure what the endgame is but “ I don’t know how this started” and “ this is for us” don’t fall in line together.

At some point she should be questioning who exactly this is all for. Cause she ain’t helping Vision by the look of things.
Again I'm not discounting that Wanda may have help that she's unaware of

The problem is y'all are removing all accountability from Wanda and it's clearly because y'all are stuck in "Not Wanda, she's one of the good guys" when the show has thrown you instance after instance of Wanda being emotionally FUKKED up, lonely and heartbroken

And I would expect Wanda to not know the answers to everything. That's the price of fukking around with reality:mjlol: shyt has gotten out of hand on a colossal level

Look at Wanda's expression when her kids tell her to bring the dog back to life. She KNOWS she fukked up

The "perfect" life she built is crumbling because this is some delicate shyt she's fukking with. No different than playing with time travel or making a deal with the devil

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with some of these theories are that they get too far away from the foundation of this all, which is Wanda is a broken and damaged woman

The show has gone out of it's way to say to you that Wanda is fukked up and depressed

They wouldn't make those commercials or give her those distant facial expressions if they didn't want to emphasize her mental condition

• Dap

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you got it.

Of course its unhealthy. The bytch is crazy:russ:

Emotionally hostile to Vision??? :manny: this shyt happens in relationships everyday

Wanda has what she wants and nikkas, including her husband, are fukking up the program

• Dap

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Fred.

your logic is so stupid

2-3 hours isn’t enough time to introduce a character?

smh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it?

Cause I thought the kids were conceived through magic and then she was lied to by others when they disappeared for “ her own good”

Here, everyone loses people. People die( I’m assuming that’s partly how Monica will get through to her shared grief). Again this is the lesson she imparts to the boys when all this is because of grief?

I don't even think her kids really exist man.

I mean, they exist in that they're real but I seriously doubt she'll be able to bring them outside of the "bubble" she's currently in. Not in the way Monica's clothes still exist outside of it.

your logic is so stupid

2-3 hours isn’t enough time to introduce a character?

smh

So my logic is stupid but you read literally a 4 part explanation for why that's too much info to introduce this late in the game....and your major takeaway is one character?

The fukk? :what:

Fred.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fan theories tripping. they saying the two people in all the fake commercials are wandas real parents but the big actor they bringing in is Ian mckellan/fassbender as magneto possibly