Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know what you saying breh but I'm over here cracking up :pachaha:

It sounds like yall are arguing whether or not Mephisto broke the 4th wall into a real reality, watched the movies and looked at DOFP and said "yeah lemme grab that guy":pachaha:

I can't for the life of me figure out why Mephisto would use a Quicksilver from an entirely different franchise, and then on top of that only make Wanda see him as the MCU version. That's some shyt the "Dexter" writers would come up with in the later seasons. Just convoluted as hell for no reason.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mutants are hiding their powers not themselves :troll:

I didn't hide my powers from the world, I hid the world from my powers.
uZosaDy.png

Fred.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every time anybody eats or drinks in this show, Agnes is there. She sprays the kids with “lavender” and suddenly they became older. Kids suddenly became older right in front of Agnes when they got the dog that Agnes knew they were getting. Vision and Wanda turn their backs and suddenly the kids aged up with Agnes behind them. She controlling everything

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
actually i thought the opposite, thought the FF has had some of the best villains on par with anyone's rogue gallery

Annihulus / the entire Negative Zone crew
Kang
my guy Owen Reece
Frightful Four
Red Ghost
and of course Big G
How you gonna name F4 villains and forget this man?
iLIMzEp.png

Fred.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They're not going to say that because nobody knows the Fox universe even exists.

But Darcy already pointed out that's clearly not Pietro. Not the MCU version anyway.

I'm assuming a plot point moving forward will be explaining who he is and where he came from.

What would be the point of that? :gucci:

You're writing the show....explain why you would make everyone see Fox Quicksilver. What plot point are you trying to establish by doing that?

What would be the point of whoever (Mephisto or anybody else mentioned as being the "real" villain) bringing in a new Quicksilver, from Fox?

Fred.
Yea forgot about the Darcy comment about recasting

also I’m just asking a question bro that’s all

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

I don't wonder why she's "going along with any of this". She explained it in this ep. She said she has what she always wanted (a happy ending, basically).

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

Because she just had a convo with her kids about not bringing back the dead. Quicksilver (MCU) is dead. Quicksilver (Fox) is not.

They mentioned she's fukking with reality in the same ep. She subconsciously brought Quicksilver from another reality so as not to contradict what she told her kids.

Mephisto would have no reason to bring in the Fox Quicksilver. If he was trying to fukk with her he'd just use the MCU one.

Fred.

There’s a bunch of things that point to it not being fully her

She says she doesn’t remember how it all started. She says she didn’t bring Pietro. Her powers don’t work with certain things/people. The way her accent comes back. Some of the people in the town are clearly not just regular townsfolk. Agnes has inside info somehow and seems to do her own thing.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm saying if Mephisto's intent was to fukk with her there's zero reason to use the Fox Quicksilver. It doesn't make sense from any angle.

There's been nothing to suggest Mephisto is in the show. Even the toy "leak" proved to be fake.

She had a break down in the comics so splitting hairs over how much a mentally ill Scarlet Witch is actually her is a moot point.

Fred.

100 USD bitcoin says I am correct. There is someone pulling the strings behind the scenes (even if it is "dark Wanda" unbeknownst to Wanda herself)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
100 USD bitcoin says I am correct. There is someone pulling the strings behind the scenes (even if it is "dark Wanda" unbeknownst to Wanda herself)
the fukk kinda bet is that? :skip:

Someone pulling the strings brehs including Wanda. nikka if you're including Wanda then of course. who else beside her or anybody else?:pachaha:impossible to wrong in that case

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm still going with my theory of there being someone else manipulating the town as well. I think someone (namely Agnes) created the town, and using to it to see everything the Wanda can do, by using it to push her to the limit. I think she was even manipulated into stealing Vision's corpse...at the end of Endgame, it seems that she made peace with it, with Hawkeye. Wanda controls the show, and the people can't leave, but someone else is occasionally disrupting the reality. The people are a combination of both...with Wanda only controlling the ones within her vicinity, for their scene. Of course Vision is Vision.

As for the multiverse, that ish was always dumb to me in the MU...which is why everything always comes back to the 616. I have a problem with them saying the X-Men are from a different universe. I'd rather them go with the Endangered Species and Five Lights stories. There were already mutants - let's say 500 or so in the world, like 50 are X-Men/related...other 450 are scattered across the world, so overall gov't doesn't care that much. But the increase due to whatever (Phoenix/Snap/Cosmics) , now cause the Gov't to really pay attention. Plus Xavier can always shield folks. I also think its better when the X-Men don't give AF about Avenger issues, and vice versa. And it's not like they haven't been retconning past heroes during this entire MCU run...and X-Men or 2 can easily have been retconned into the final battle.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Maybe the kids were pulled from another reality. More specifically pulled from the X-Men universe. Even though Quick Silver never mentioned his twin sister in the X Men films, maybe she was there all along. Wanda could have accidentally pulled them into her reality. After they go missing, Quick Silver investigates at the behest of Prof X, who sees their universe colliding with another universe (bubble), thus combining the two and creating a Mandela effect.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

Stop letting characters in the movie lead you. The script writers do that intentionally but you need to watch for the sleights of hand.

Statements:

A: "Wanda stole his body and resurrected him" - Hayward
B: "It's all Wanda" - Monica

Are both leading statements to set the audience up for the big reveals. They are both obvious leading statements to make you incorrectly fill in the gaps.

But ...

A: Hayward is untrustworthy and unreliable. Who said Wanda was not possessed or the person had the power to look like Wanda (and QS)? Anyone who could make the Hex would be able to disguise themselves as Wanda. Plus Wanda cannot resurrect people despite what Hayward said so that marks him as being untrustworthy. How do we know she cannot? i. because she could just do it and live with Vision - no hex no series no children required. ii. Agnes hinted as much iii. Wanda hinted as much twice iv. no way with the MCU give her (controllable) power to resurrect anyone she wants.

B: Monica had no way to know that it was "all Wanda" so that was clearly a leading statement for us .. the audience.

Don't just follow the narrative traps.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm still going with my theory of there being someone else manipulating the town as well. I think someone (namely Agnes) created the town, and using to it to see everything the Wanda can do, by using it to push her to the limit.

Agnes is trying to help IMO.
Someone wants the children AND they want Wanda to do something else (which we will see later).