Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I really don't know why nikkas don't get it or are refusing to acknowledge Wanda's agency in all this

Wanda was in LOVE love with Vision. This ain't a wild idea at all and the show has been screaming at you that she's fukked up and broken emotionally

I wont discount that maybe Agnes is helping or enabling shyt but this shyt about somebody in the background pulling ALL the strings is wild when Wanda has said out her own mouth she has exactly what she wants right now

Again the show is screaming a megaphone in y'all faces

Vision telling her "We can go anywhere" and her saying "No..we can't" among many other small comments

She has children with this nikka y'all come on:mjlol:

One of the most brilliant things they're pulling off with this is showing you the mind of a bytch thats still obsessed with her nikka. She just happens to have world breaking power

Regular bytches cut up your clothes or go your new bytch's job to whoop her ass. Wanda STOLE this nikka from a lab and brought him back to life:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
WHAT THE F-K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I’m talking about your partner tells you this is hurting them and you are scared. You stop. End it or come clean.

I’m not sure what the endgame is but “ I don’t know how this started” and “ this is for us” don’t fall in line together.

At some point she should be questioning who exactly this is all for. Cause she ain’t helping Vision by the look of things.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do we know they going say QS from the fox universe?

They're not going to say that because nobody knows the Fox universe even exists.

But Darcy already pointed out that's clearly not Pietro. Not the MCU version anyway.

I'm assuming a plot point moving forward will be explaining who he is and where he came from.

How do we know that’s going be fox QS?

What would be the point of that? :gucci:

You're writing the show....explain why you would make everyone see Fox Quicksilver. What plot point are you trying to establish by doing that?

What would be the point of whoever (Mephisto or anybody else mentioned as being the "real" villain) bringing in a new Quicksilver, from Fox?

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

I don't wonder why she's "going along with any of this". She explained it in this ep. She said she has what she always wanted (a happy ending, basically).

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

I don’t think anyone else is either( someone maybe taking advantage of the situation but that’s different).

Im talking about her seeing him get confused, angry, and scared by this for 4 eps and keep going with the punch.

I mean Vision straight asked her if she saw the weirdness with Agnes and she brushed him off. So who is all of this for? Who is this helping?

She says it’s for both but the actions don’t back it up.

Daps
Chill chill.
You KNOW the comics be on some fukk shyt.

For example...

In Immortal Hulk there are a bunch of wild ass humongous monsters running wild in the streets and the only people there to help is Hulk, Doc Samson, some weird version of Betty, PUCK, ABSORBING MAN, and TITANIA.

:stopitslime:

:deadmanny:

Puck, my nikka? From Alpha Flight?

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think anyone else is either( someone maybe taking advantage of the situation but that’s different).

Im talking about her seeing him get confused, angry, and scared by this for 4 eps and keep going with the punch.

I mean Vision straight asked her if she saw the weirdness with Agnes and she brushed him off. So who is all of this for? Who is this helping?

She says it’s for both but the actions don’t back it up.

She brushed it off because she don't care man.

SWORD told her she's essentially taking thousands of people hostage and she hit them with the :yeshrug:

Vision told her the people she's controlling are in pain and she hit him with the :yeshrug:

This is all only helping her. Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying. She stole Vision's corpse and reanimated it because she wants them to be together, that's her idea of it being for "both of them".

Fred.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not her .. and even if it was it will be a crazy split-personality her ...
Have you ever seen a bytch stupid with love? This ain't out of character the way y'all making it.

Again the show is giving y'all everything and y'all over thinking it trying to protect the sanctity of a hero image

The show is giving y'all nuance and you're rejecting it outright

Daps
No offense but these posts don't make sense breh.

Vampires are secretive by nature. They only come out at night, and want nothing to do with humans unless they're feeding off them.

So it's possible for them to exist on a street level (like Daredevil, or Luke Cage in the MCU but not really in the MCU) and Blade to be fighting them.

You're comparing that to Thanos, a guy that wiped out half the universe. :dead:

What I mean by that is, the X-Men didn't show up to fight Galactus. Ok cool.

The X-Men did show up to deal with the Infinity Gems and/or Thanos. Hell, Thanos killed multiple X-Men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, Archangel, etc.) so there's no logical reason for them not to show up prior to now.

Not to mention (unlike vampires) somebody like Magneto (and honestly, dozens if not hundreds of other mutants) would never agree to just lay in the cut for this long.

Fred.

You missing my point breh. I'm saying there have been plenty of world shattering events and nobody showed up but one or 2 heroes

In Thor 2, him and the dark elves are wrecking Europe and Tony and cap don't show up.

In Iron man 3, terrorism happening everywhere, the terrorists even attack Tony's home and everyone thinks he's dead. Cap and thor don't show up. They look at it on tv like everybody else like :lupe::snoop: "damn Tony"

Cap got helicarriers crashing all over the place in DC during winter soldier, and Tony and thor don't show up.

So saying it's a fight that the xmen don't show up for means nothing.

And if you need more logic behind what I'm saying, think about it like this. When Thanos minions first touch down in new York for the time stone, cap and the 2nd team of Avengers weren't there. They didn't even know it was happening. Same for when Thanos children attack Wanda and vision in Europe. Wong and banner didn't show up. They didn't know.

When the aliens touch down in Wakanda, that fight is what, half an hr tops? Anybody who aint already there aint getting there in time for the battle. By the time they pack a change of clothes and board the X jet, the fight is over and half the mutants is dust.

In Endgame, the only folks that are there are ppl that Strange went and got. If he didn't come tell you "you're up", you not making it to the battle. Its over in half an hr. Again by the time professor X pack up his wheelchair, the fight is over.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You missing my point breh. I'm saying there have been plenty of world shattering events and nobody showed up but one or 2 heroes

In Thor 2, him and the dark elves are wrecking Europe and Tony and cap don't show up.

In Iron man 3, terrorism happening everywhere, the terrorists even attack Tony's home and everyone thinks he's dead. Cap and thor don't show up. They look at it on tv like everybody else like :lupe::snoop: "damn Tony"

Cap got helicarriers crashing all over the place in DC during winter soldier, and Tony and thor don't show up.

And if you need more logic behind what I'm saying, think about it like this. When Thanos minions first touch down in new York for the time stone, cap and the 2nd team of Avengers weren't there. They didn't even know it was happening. Same for when Thanos children attack Wanda and vision in Europe. Wong and banner didn't show up. They didn't know.

When the aliens touch down in Wakanda, that fight is what, half an hr tops? Anybody who aint already there aint getting there in time for the battle. By the time they pack a change of clothes and board the X jet, the fight is over and half the mutants is dust.

In Endgame, the only folks that are there are ppl that Strange went and got. If he didn't come tell you "you're up", you not making it to the battle. Its over in half an hr. Again by the time professor X pack up his wheelchair, the fight is over.
So you saying the mutants..........an allegory for black people fighting systemic oppression.....missed all of these important world shattering events.......

because they operate on cp time?:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Daps
They're not going to say that because nobody knows the Fox universe even exists.

But Darcy already pointed out that's clearly not Pietro. Not the MCU version anyway.

I'm assuming a plot point moving forward will be explaining who he is and where he came from.

What would be the point of that? :gucci:

You're writing the show....explain why you would make everyone see Fox Quicksilver. What plot point are you trying to establish by doing that?

What would be the point of whoever (Mephisto or anybody else mentioned as being the "real" villain) bringing in a new Quicksilver, from Fox?

Fred.

I know what you saying breh but I'm over here cracking up :pachaha:

It sounds like yall are arguing whether or not Mephisto broke the 4th wall into a real reality, watched the movies and looked at DOFP and said "yeah lemme grab that guy":pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I get your point but you used an example (Galactus) that is usually only specific to a series of comic books (F4 and Silver Surfer).

The Thanos shyt was a major cross over event that affected basically every hero and/or villain in Marvel. Including mutants in general, and the X-Men specifically.

None of the other stuff you mentioned is on that level, and we know why the X-Men wasn't there (Marvel didn't have the rights) but them missing literally every major event in the MCU including the entirety of the Infinity Gauntlet saga and the explanation is "oh, they just weren't around/didn't get there in time"....is too much man.

Fred.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I’d argue the FF lack the one thing Spidey and Xmen have. A large rogue gallery.

FF, for whatever weird reason, were firing on all cylinders to create characters that spun off (or brought back like Namor), but outside of Doom, none of the rest have become as synonymous with them the dynamic of the FF as the way Apocalypse, Sinister, Doc Ock, or Venom has to the other.

I trust Feige to be the one to bring Mole Man to Vulture MCU status.

actually i thought the opposite, thought the FF has had some of the best villains on par with anyone's rogue gallery

Annihulus / the entire Negative Zone crew
Kang
my guy Owen Reece
Frightful Four
Red Ghost
and of course Big G