Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really cause your have to wonder why she’s just been going along with any of this in the first place.

Someone cast an entire town against their will as her neighbors and a corpse as her husband
I really don't know why nikkas don't get it or are refusing to acknowledge Wanda's agency in all this

Wanda was in LOVE love with Vision. This ain't a wild idea at all and the show has been screaming at you that she's fukked up and broken emotionally

I wont discount that maybe Agnes is helping or enabling shyt but this shyt about somebody in the background pulling ALL the strings is wild when Wanda has said out her own mouth she has exactly what she wants right now

Again the show is screaming a megaphone in y'all faces

Vision telling her "We can go anywhere" and her saying "No..we can't" among many other small comments

She has children with this nikka y'all come on:mjlol:

One of the most brilliant things they're pulling off with this is showing you the mind of a bytch thats still obsessed with her nikka. She just happens to have world breaking power

Regular bytches cut up your clothes or go your new bytch's job to whoop her ass. Wanda STOLE this nikka from a lab and brought him back to life:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah because that makes mutants seem weak as fukk.

Ok Xavier has been hiding them from the public....but zero mutants lifted a finger to defend Earth the multiple times the world almost ended in the MCU.:mjlol:
Fred.

what I’m saying, when I said this someone said this was no different than the Wakandans living in secrecy :stopitslime:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
MCU super fans be overthinking(it’s always more simple answers) to the point theories don’t make any kind of sense. People see what they want to see

the show is about Wanda trauma... how she coping with all that grief. What’s her breaking point? If she brings back the mutants what would make her do that?

The trauma is the main driving factor. Everything else (speculation) is merely a byproduct.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think quicksilver is gonna turn out to be fake, not actually the xmen quicksilver from an alternate reality. Probably Mephisto or Ralph fukking with Scarlet
Yeah, I fall behind in this thread because I can't watch the new eps until Friday late night and I don't like dropping comments in threads I have not read fully. But it's been wild how people are going off theory wise. I know it's fun but some of theories are major stretches.
I think Evan Peters is playing Nightmare or Mephisto, the end. There is not going to be any reference to the FOX movies/universe. He came to the door as her brother because Vision was getting close to talking her out of living this fantasy. To make keep her interested in staying they made a weak attempt at bringing her brother to life. He looks the way he looks because Nightmare/Mephisto can't make himself look like Aaron Taylor Johnson. Marvel maybe cast him to troll us the audience because they know introducing this actor at the end of an episode with no explanation would make the audience go crazy with theories that are going to proven wrong. I could be wrong as well but I don't think this is the start of the introduction of mutants into the MCU. Evan Peters is just playing a bad guy.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

I don't wonder why she's "going along with any of this". She explained it in this ep. She said she has what she always wanted (a happy ending, basically).

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

it's not her .. and even if it was it will be a crazy split-personality her ...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She did know who it was supposed to be even though she had never met the person before.

I'm saying if Mephisto's intent was to fukk with her there's zero reason to use the Fox Quicksilver. It doesn't make sense from any angle.

it's not her .. and even if it was it will be a crazy split-personality her ...

There's been nothing to suggest Mephisto is in the show. Even the toy "leak" proved to be fake.

She had a break down in the comics so splitting hairs over how much a mentally ill Scarlet Witch is actually her is a moot point.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And again, for the record, I'm not saying it's impossible Wanda is being controlled by someone else. I'm saying so far we haven't seen any proof and we've seen ample proof it's her.

Now, you can argue that's a red herring but the season is already over half way over and you cats are talking about introducing multiple characters (Mephisto and/or Agatha Harkness) who have never even been mentioned in the MCU. The writing on the show is cool but I don't think they're good enough to pull all that off in the remaining 3 or so hours we have left.

Fred.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Man they're dealing with alternate realities, they can do whatever they want.

They can pick and choose what actors to use from the Fox movies. Then keep the ones they want, replace them, make a team with a 100% new cast, etc.

The mutli-verse allows them to say there are literally an infinite amount of X-Men teams out there. Quicksilver is from the Fox universe but they can still use the one from the MCU, or they can say a dozen other random actors are Quicksilver. That's the beauty of the multi-verse. :wow:

Fred.
How do we know they going say QS from the fox universe?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
She already brought in the mutants man, Fox Quicksilver is on her "show".

Like I said a couple posts above, she wanted to bring back her brother but didn't want to contradict what she told her kids about death. So she accidentally brought in the Fox Quicksilver....which opens up the MCU world to a world where mutants exist.

So it's already happened.

Fred.
How do we know that’s going be fox QS?