Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
insightful ... coli skreets NEVER cease to amaze me .

tenor.gif

Double entendre - Wikipedia

Foreshadowing - TV Tropes

Old Nick - Wikipedia

think you are watching sesame street brehs :hhh:

#layers
Considering that they had an entire episode dedicated to spelling out everything in the first three episodes, it may actually be more on par with Sesame Street than you think. :mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think quicksilver is gonna turn out to be fake, not actually the xmen quicksilver from an alternate reality. Probably Mephisto or Ralph fukking with Scarlet

If Quicksilver is fake it wouldn't make sense to use someone Wanda doesn't even know. Mephisto would use Pietro from the MCU.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Quicksilver is fake it wouldn't make sense to use someone Wanda doesn't even know. Mephisto would use Pietro from the MCU.

Fred.

What if Wanda sees the MCU Pietro and everyone else sees the X-Men Pietro, the same way she saw dead Vision briefly.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Fred.
Not really cause your have to wonder why she’s just been going along with any of this in the first place.

Someone cast an entire town against their will as her neighbors and a corpse as her husband

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Fred.
Why would it make sense if he isn't fake though? she still doesn't know him either way. we the audience recognizes that he is the same actor from Fox, but nobody in the show would. So it's essentially the same thing as bringing in a fake Quicksilver.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really cause your have to wonder why she’s just been going along with any of this in the first place.

Someone cast an entire town against their will as her neighbors and a corpse as her husband

It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

I don't wonder why she's "going along with any of this". She explained it in this ep. She said she has what she always wanted (a happy ending, basically).

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

Why would it make sense if he isn't fake though? she still doesn't know him either way. we the audience recognizes that he is the same actor from Fox, but nobody in the show would. So it's essentially the same thing as bringing in a fake Quicksilver.

Because she just had a convo with her kids about not bringing back the dead. Quicksilver (MCU) is dead. Quicksilver (Fox) is not.

They mentioned she's fukking with reality in the same ep. She subconsciously brought Quicksilver from another reality so as not to contradict what she told her kids.

Mephisto would have no reason to bring in the Fox Quicksilver. If he was trying to fukk with her he'd just use the MCU one.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

I don't wonder why she's "going along with all this". She explained it in this ep. She said she has what she always wanted (a happy ending, basically).

Look, I'm not saying it's impossible that there's someone else pulling the strings....but half this thread is setting themselves up for disappointment by assuming it's not her.

Because she just had a convo with her kids about not bringing back the dead. Quicksilver (MCU) is dead. Quicksilver (Fox) is not.

They mentioned she's fukking with reality in the same ep. She subconsciously brought back Quicksilver from another reality so as not to contradict what she told her kids.

Mephisto would have no reason to bring in the Fox Quicksilver. If he was trying to fukk with her he'd just use the MCU one.

Fred.
She seemed to make it very clear it was not her doing bringing quicksilver back. She expressed this to vision vehemently.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She seemed to make it very clear it was not her doing bringing quicksilver back. She expressed this to vision vehemently.

Which is why I said "subconsciously".

They also showed she can't control the dog, or her own children in the same ep.

She's clearly losing control of the situation.

Fred.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I think quicksilver is gonna turn out to be fake, not actually the xmen quicksilver from an alternate reality. Probably Mephisto or Ralph fukking with Scarlet

MCU super fans be overthinking(it’s always more simple answers) to the point theories don’t make any kind of sense. People see what they want to see

the show is about Wanda trauma... how she coping with all that grief. What’s her breaking point? If she brings back the mutants what would make her do that?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think so but they say it’s on the level of luke so he might not be the hyped one

the whole thing with it being bigger than Luke was used as click bait, they put that question to her as in does she know of any big ish cameos and she said yes, then ran with it is if Olsen said that herself

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MCU super fans be overthinking(it’s always more simple answers) to the point theories don’t make any kind of sense. People see what they want to see

the show is about Wanda trauma... how she coping with all that grief. What’s her breaking point? If she brings back the mutants what would make her do that?

She already brought in the mutants man, Fox Quicksilver is on her "show".

Like I said a couple posts above, she wanted to bring back her brother but didn't want to contradict what she told her kids about death. So she accidentally brought in the Fox Quicksilver....which opens up the MCU world to a world where mutants exist.

So it's already happened.

Fred.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She already brought in the mutants man, Fox Quicksilver is on her "show".

Like I said a couple posts above, she wanted to bring back her brother but didn't want to contradict what she told her kids about death. So she accidentally brought in the Fox Quicksilver....which opens up the MCU world to a world where mutants exist.

So it's already happened.

Fred.

She said she has a brother but he's far away