Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Daps
Nah because that makes mutants seem weak as fukk.

Ok Xavier has been hiding them from the public....but zero mutants lifted a finger to defend Earth the multiple times the world almost ended in the MCU.:mjlol:

Fred.

When Galactus touches down in Marvel comic books, how often did mutants show up to the fight? :jbhmm:

Daps
Quientin is new age...the real X men..Cyclops, Rogue, storm, Wolverine, Gambit, Iceman, etc. You can't be serious..Nate Grey's book X Man used to be the #4 highest selling book in comics. I mean..get real..lol.

Nate Grey was my favorite character. I dont understand why they canceled that series

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nate Grey was my favorite character. I dont understand why they canceled that series
They got that thing for Cable..always trying to make him stand out with that Askani son bullshyt and the TO virus gimmick. I hated how they made him the son and not Stryfe like it was alluded to in X Cutioners Song.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
When Galactus touches down in Marvel comic books, how often did mutants show up to the fight? :jbhmm:
Chill chill.
You KNOW the comics be on some fukk shyt.

For example...

In Immortal Hulk there are a bunch of wild ass humongous monsters running wild in the streets and the only people there to help is Hulk, Doc Samson, some weird version of Betty, PUCK, ABSORBING MAN, and TITANIA.

:stopitslime:

:deadmanny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill chill.
You KNOW the comics be on some fukk shyt.

For example...

In Immortal Hulk there are a bunch of wild ass humongous monsters running wild in the streets and the only people there to help is Hulk, Doc Samson, some weird version of Betty, PUCK, ABSORBING MAN, and TITANIA.

:stopitslime:

:deadmanny:
Puck:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
On the low each of the commercials felt like a hint Wanda was creating a new infinity stone. Like each commercial she is getting close to done. Since the stones can’t be destroyed just atomized, a place like her Hex would probably be the best place to do it due to all the origin of the universe radiation she is giving off. Also a big bad who is smarter than strong could get them from her then at their creation and use them, especially if the Hex is in place to help her from realizing 100% what she doing.

Interesting. Hex == 6 sided :patrice:.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

wut?

Alphaflight5.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Conz

Superstar
Daps
bunch of "hell" and "devil" lines that are getting to the point they're probably too on the nose to be anything but a misdirect... but who knows. i kinda want it to just be Wanda

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Honestly the FF just aren't that interesting compared to characters like Spidey, Iron Man, or the X-Men.

Their powers are cool or whatever, but their personalities and backstories are kind of generic and boring if we're keeping it 100. :yeshrug:

But I trust Feige will do something decent with them.

Which heroes were Marvel able to sell off back in the bad old days.

Hulk
Spider-Man
X-Men
Fantastic Four

They had/have to wait to get these back for a reason.

Avengers back then was the B-list IP.

Youth today probably think that Starlord is more A-list than Mr Fantastic. Maybe in Hollywood but in Marvel lore it ain't even close.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Folks in here like

":damn: mutants can't already exist because where were they during the Thanos fight:damn:"

But we're about to get a Blade movie full of vampires that aint never been seen before either. So if there's an underworld of vamps out there, why can't there be a mutant underworld? :sas2:

No offense but these posts don't make sense breh.

Vampires are secretive by nature. They only come out at night, and want nothing to do with humans unless they're feeding off them.

So it's possible for them to exist on a street level (like Daredevil, or Luke Cage in the MCU but not really in the MCU) and Blade to be fighting them.

You're comparing that to Thanos, a guy that wiped out half the universe. :dead:

What I mean by that is, the X-Men didn't show up to fight Galactus. Ok cool.

The X-Men did show up to deal with the Infinity Gems and/or Thanos. Hell, Thanos killed multiple X-Men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, Archangel, etc.) so there's no logical reason for them not to show up prior to now.

Not to mention (unlike vampires) somebody like Magneto (and honestly, dozens if not hundreds of other mutants) would never agree to just lay in the cut for this long.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do you not think it would be harder to bring in the history of those Xmen in particular?

I mean you can’t bring back Emma Frost from that universe if you fold it in.

it just seems easier to make this Quicksilver from another reality but his mind is wiped and send him back at the end of this and bring in your own.

That way they can “ recast” an Fox actor into a different role if they want.

Like I’m sure they would love to have Anya Taylor Joy as Jean Grey or Crystal in the Inhumans and not be bound by New Mutants.

Man they're dealing with alternate realities, they can do whatever they want.

They can pick and choose what actors to use from the Fox movies. Then keep the ones they want, replace them, make a team with a 100% new cast, etc.

The mutli-verse allows them to say there are literally an infinite amount of X-Men teams out there. Quicksilver is from the Fox universe but they can still use the one from the MCU, or they can say a dozen other random actors are Quicksilver. That's the beauty of the multi-verse. :wow:

Fred.