Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:patrice:

ImzvOwq.png

Daps
only way to me would be Xavier using cerebro to suppress any knowledge of mutants from the collective human conscious

but multiverse is more likely :manny:

Folks in here like

":damn: mutants can't already exist because where were they during the Thanos fight:damn:"

But we're about to get a Blade movie full of vampires that aint never been seen before either. So if there's an underworld of vamps out there, why can't there be a mutant underworld? :sas2:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Folks in here like

":damn: mutants can't already exist because where were they during the Thanos fight:damn:"

But we're about to get a Blade movie full of vampires that aint never been seen before either. So if there's an underworld of vamps out there, why can't there be a mutant underworld? :sas2:
The Morlocks movie!

:ohhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Folks in here like

The Morlocks movie!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
maybe whoever is helping Wanda ain’t for the kids. Maybe she has the power to bring mind the mind stone since she was able to control since day one. The stones still exist on a subatomic level.

maybe she has the power to reform the mind stone.

On the low each of the commercials felt like a hint Wanda was creating a new infinity stone. Like each commercial she is getting close to done. Since the stones can’t be destroyed just atomized, a place like her Hex would probably be the best place to do it due to all the origin of the universe radiation she is giving off. Also a big bad who is smarter than strong could get them from her then at their creation and use them, especially if the Hex is in place to help her from realizing 100% what she doing.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the low each of the commercials felt like a hint Wanda was creating a new infinity stone. Like each commercial she is getting close to done. Since the stones can’t be destroyed just atomized, a place like her Hex would probably be the best place to do it due to all the origin of the universe radiation she is giving off. Also a big bad who is smarter than strong could get them from her then at their creation and use them, especially if the Hex is in place to help her from realizing 100% what she doing.

what do u mean by the commercials? I got from them just hints at her past trauma what gives u the clues about that? Did anybody else think this wouldve been the way thanos used the reality stone? She got powers from the mind stone but the red is the color of the Aether and she is altering reality. Is wanda evolving into a new gauntlet?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
kinda surprising how fast they r moving with this intergration... i like it though... doesnt seem like a "full reset" is necessary.

Daps
Exactly.

Now...if I worked for Marvel I would suggest that after this series is over, you crop the overly long credits out, separate the episodes by the commercials to get the total run-time under or around 5 hours in total and have a 2 part theatrical release.

iu

I was about to say, other than to make money this is a dumb idea, then I remembered it's the goal to make money and being that it’s marvel it would make money regardless so I’ll let you cook

:russ: